Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
darko2k7

Dust 514 / PS3

Meh.

Just looks like another generic FPS.

it won't be Generic at all . it will be the first ever cross platform game with PS3/PC Players together battling over the control of hundreads of planets across a huge universe. If this lives up to its billing it is going to blow COD and battlefeild out the water .

it won't be Generic at all . it will be the first ever cross platform game with PS3/PC Players together battling over the control of hundreads of planets across a huge universe. If this lives up to its billing it is going to blow COD and battlefeild out the water .

I appreciate the potential but if the graphics and game mechanics aren't brilliant then it doesn't matter how many planets you can fight on. MAG on PS3 tried the massive environments thing and fell a bit flat.

It's gonna have to be epic if I'm going to buy it because I love Single Player as well as online in games.

Archived