Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Max Payne 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Max Payne 3 tells the story of a retired police detective embroiled in a world of corruption, turmoil and intense violence. The award-winning Max Payne franchise put players in the role of Max Payne, a hard-boiled New York City detective with a penchant for violence, out to avenge the death of his family. The latest installment delivers more of the classic elements and hyper-intense action that fans have come to love, while moving the story of Max in a new direction. Since leaving the NYPD and New York itself behind, Max has drifted from bad to worse. Double-crossed and a long way from home, Max is now trapped in a city full of violence and bloodshed, using his weapons and instincts in a desperate search for the truth and a way out.

I got Max Payne 2 recently and installed it on my mac via crossover games. It works great but I can't seem to get the cheats working, which you can achieve on windows by doing the following:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ordered a copy a few days ago, can't wait to play it.

The multiplayer options are supposed to be real good, too.

Been a massive fan of the series for years, the first one was pure bliss in terms of atmosphere and slo-mo shooting.

Max Payne 3's gotten very good reviews:

Gamespot

IGN

Finished on Medium toay, you can tell I'm inbetween contracts lol, having said that it aint exactly long. Hard though, debating a hard difficulty play through, will be nightmarish, darn't even contemplate the one after that,

Finished on Medium toay, you can tell I'm inbetween contracts lol, having said that it aint exactly long. Hard though, debating a hard difficulty play through, will be nightmarish, darn't even contemplate the one after that,

To make things worse, one of the trophies is to go through the game from start to finish on hard without dying, and you have to do it in one sitting as well, no saving allowed.

I dont think thats even possible

To make things worse, one of the trophies is to go through the game from start to finish on hard without dying, and you have to do it in one sitting as well, no saving allowed.

I dont think thats even possible

Yeah **** that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived