Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Is it me or is everyone a little tetchy at the moment?

On the "Is it me or..." line, is it just me or is the main page of the forum slightly messed up at the moment?

Just you.

I've just come back off holiday this weekend and found the forum a mess. See what happens when we lose just a single modicum of sense?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm? :glare:

Trav le bleu and Jade Falcon for mods :scarf:

The dream ticket !!

I won’t get warning points for blatant impartial electioneering , will I ? :unsure:

What a ****ing gay post. Seriously? "I'm not going to name names?" Put down you moral superiority, put up and let it out or just shut the **** up and **** off.

Maybe that came out wrong, what I meant was it is not anyone specific, and I'm not meaning it as an attack on anyone, just a general feeling of tetchyness around when normally General Chat is a place of harmony, well compared to the football forum.

And agression and antagonism come from the usual sources, and are generally taken in good spirit.

It's something I've noticed at work too, but then I'm quite new there, so I don't know if that is normal for them, was just wondering really if there is a mood of tension and disquiet around, I know I am fed up with this fvcking weather and it is really starting to get me down, but that may be because I was living in Spain this time last year.

I guess it is just me then.

Oh well.

Maybe that came out wrong, what I meant was it is not anyone specific, and I'm not meaning it as an attack on anyone, just a general feeling of tetchyness around when normally General Chat is a place of harmony, well compared to the football forum.

And agression and antagonism come from the usual sources, and are generally taken in good spirit.

It's something I've noticed at work too, but then I'm quite new there, so I don't know if that is normal for them, was just wondering really if there is a mood of tension and disquiet around, I know I am fed up with this fvcking weather and it is really starting to get me down, but that may be because I was living in Spain this time last year.

I guess it is just me then.

Oh well.

:glare:

As with sentences that start, "I'm not (------), BUT..." pretty much the same rules apply to "Is it just me, or..."

You saying I've been a little tetchy lately? You're probably right, I guess that is what I was trying to establish.

Ignore me I'm probably just having my manstruation.

You saying I've been a little tetchy lately? You're probably right, I guess that is what I was trying to establish.

Ignore me I'm probably just having my manstruation.

I thought it was a fair question to ask Captn .

Sometimes I wonder " is it me or......... ?". I don't see owt wrong with your OP

Archived