Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Is it me or is everyone a little tetchy at the moment?

Has anybody else noticed that General Chat has been a little more hostile and bitchy than usual?

I am not going to name names, and I can think of a few times I've been unnecessarily short with people, but I have noticed it from quite a few others too.

So why is that?

Is it close season blues already, we are missing our Leicester and regular fix of elation, anger and disappointment?

Is it because the weather has been so damn shitty that it is getting everyone down?

Are we all fed up with all this Jubilee and Olympics proud to be British crap?

Has the double dip recession caused a double dip depression?

Thoughts please, and I will try and save my viscious temper for the dog, I may have to buy a dog first, but rest assured next time I am feeling a little touché, I will kick it good and hard.

It's only the foxestalk regulars who are left on here whilst not much is happening with the club. They're definitely the tetchiest, so you probably notice more when the forums are quiet.

Some posters ( no names) always come across as a bit bitchy and arrogant .

Perhaps they don't intend to, it may just be the way I read it.

Maybe I rub some other posters up the wrong way too . I don't intend to, and I try not to get involved in mud slinging

Most posters on here seem a pretty good bunch and I enjoy reading your various opinions on all sorts of stuff

I hope you keep it up chaps and chappesses

I'm just an antagonistic bum who tries not to wind people up and fails.

btw Zingari you are my latest hero. be careful of the Ice Pick.

I'm just an antagonistic bum who tries not to wind people up and fails.

btw Zingari you are my latest hero. be careful of the Ice Pick.

:D

You always seem to put your opinions across very well in various threads imo

I don't always agree , but hey ,So what !

I think our opinions don't have to be set in stone and maybe one day I will agree , or maybe you may see things in a different light.

That's what talking and communication does . There's no better way of resolving stuff :thumbup:

Some posters ( no names) always come across as a bit bitchy and arrogant .

Perhaps they don't intend to, it may just be the way I read it.

Maybe I rub some other posters up the wrong way too . I don't intend to, and I try not to get involved in mud slinging

Most posters on here seem a pretty good bunch and I enjoy reading your various opinions on all sorts of stuff

I hope you keep it up chaps and chappesses

:glare:

:glare:

Sorry , that was just a mere slip from an old unreconstructed male :D It wasn't meant to be a sexist remark to anyone

I consider bitchy as all inclusive to both male or female now , Is this wrong ? :)

:D

You always seem to put your opinions across very well in various threads imo

I don't always agree , but hey ,So what !

I think our opinions don't have to be set in stone and maybe one day I will agree , or maybe you may see things in a different light.

That's what talking and communication does . There's no better way of resolving stuff :thumbup:

I try to reflect on the views of others in order to increase my limited understanding, sometimes I maybe go a bit extreme to see where an argument can lead and often I don't read walls of text.

Archived