Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

E3 2012 - 4th-7th June

I do love this time of year! : :trumpet::dance:

Let the hype machine begin... Plenty of disappointments, some surprises. The big WiiU reveal, maybe the NextBox as well... who knows?

Conferences:

MONDAY, JUNE 4

Microsoft 5:30 pm GMT

TUESDAY, JUNE 5

Sony 2:00 am GMT

Nintendo 5:00 pm GMT

Nintendo will do their usual trick of wowing me into thinking the Wii U isn't going to be horrible. All I ask this year is a date for Animal Crossing 3DS.

MS's conferences tend to bore me a bit, but waiting for that inevitable moment when Sony **** up always makes theirs worth watching.

What does everybody think about Fifa 13 the trailer has been released

I laughed out loud when it said 'battle for possession lol

The same USP that the game has gone with for the past 5 years.

Nevertheless, I will buy it as its the only decent game nowadays.

Awesome Trailer plus quality idea: If you die you then move into another survivor.. where you can track down your old zombie self and steal all your provisions back. And see how long you can survive for!

[media=]

[/media]

a few games have impressed me, The Last of Us and Watch Dogs.

not really interested in what Nintendo have to say later today tbh.

How do you know... unless you hear it to make an informed decision on whether you're interested in it or not? :unsure:

Awesome Trailer plus quality idea: If you die you then move into another survivor.. where you can track down your old zombie self and steal all your provisions back. And see how long you can survive for!

[media=]

[/media]

It's basically Arma 2 Day Z, but in London

Resident Evil 6 demo looked VERY impressive & it seems you can actually somewhat control vechicles in this latest installment

[media=]

[/media]

And new E3 trailer

Not impressed by the new Resident Evil. Capcom have moved away from its survival horror routes. It's becoming more and more like a 3rd person shooter. I still enjoyed RE5 but 2 & 4 are the best.

I know I'll get 6, but I hope it tones down the action in favour of tension. That's what made these games great when playing at 2 in the morning after a few beers.

Archived