Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ousefox

Prank Owl

Call me boring and overly responsible but before I **** around with this, does anyone know what they bill as?

'Cos I mean.. someone's got to pay for the phone call right? Are you just landing your mates with a **** off great big phone call?

Call me boring and overly responsible but before I **** around with this, does anyone know what they bill as?

'Cos I mean.. someone's got to pay for the phone call right? Are you just landing your mates with a **** off great big phone call?

That was the point I was trying to make earlier.

Surely someone on a PAYG will see an instant hit to their talking tokens?

I've done it to my phone, just checked my account and there has been no extra charges.

Each time it's just answering machines. Eurgh.

If I put two numbers in, should I be putting the same numbers in (Although obviously swapped round) for the 'Call ID' part, for the Operator Prank thingy so two people will think it's each other, or would it do that automatically?

Each time it's just answering machines. Eurgh.

If I put two numbers in, should I be putting the same numbers in (Although obviously swapped round) for the 'Call ID' part, for the Operator Prank thingy so two people will think it's each other, or would it do that automatically?

Number on the left put the other number on gthe right

Number on the left on the box below put the first number on the right. (other way round from top.

Had a mare with this. Made a hot but fairly stuck up female superior of mine at work call a local massage parlour (wink wink), but as I was entering her number into prankowl I must have accidentally hit call on my phone because when I looked back my phone it was calling her. I cancelled the call at the same time as prankowl started its call from the massage parlour. I panicked and closed the browser, so no idea of the conversation. All I know is that she will have received two calls in quick succession - one from me that I cancelled before speaking to her, and then a strange one from a massage parlour. This is going to be difficult to explain. She has called me back twice but I have been too afraid to answer

• Like 2

Call me boring....

But as much as i have loved listening to some of these i would advise people not to do it too often to the same person.... that would be borderline harrassment and well it would just change it from being just a funny prank.

Don't know if this has ever been mentioned before but this is ****ing hilarious if you have a low level of maturity like myself.

http://www.prankowl.com/?r=4533

If you go on OperatorPrank, and put two of your mates numbers in, they'll ring each other and they'll both think the other person has rang them.

You only get 3 'tokens' a day though so spend them wisely, and i get a token every time that link is pressed two times.

you sir are brilliant