Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Unable to play FIFA!

Just come back off holiday. I fancies a few games of FIFA and its lagging big time when I play even jumping at the loading screens. Reset routers on Xbox and PC still the same. My NAT is open? Speed test hitting about 5meg(was hitting about 7 before I went away) but surely 5meg is good enough for online play? Anyone got any ideas.

I've got issues with the EA/FIFA servers since last night (I'm still playing on FIFA 11, mind you).

My Trade Pile is fvcked up - one player's gone missing forever (so it seems, the card's just not there anymore) and I usually get told I have 28 of 0 slots used.

Which means I cannot add two more cards/players to the pile, as I am told that the Pile is full and that I have to discard of the item(s).

Will see if the issue is still existing this evening once I'm back home.

Yep, Trade Pile Freeze is still on. Can't put any new cards into the pile, I can but sell the ones that were already there. Currently down to 23, but unable to add new ones.

WTF??

Don't tell me EA have stopped supporting FIFA 11...!

Stop playing games and grow up.

Right so you don't play games, but you went into the gaming section and then into a thread about a game you don't play to tell people to grow up. I'd say you've got too much time on your hands.

Maybe you should start playing games.

Stop playing games and grow up.

To state my opinion.

That's not even an opinion. It's an order. A really ****ing gay one as well.

To be fair a decade ago i might have agrees with you, but these days games are so good what with online play and all, there's really no age limit, and personally if I had a kid i'd rather he was playing games than watching the trash they show on TV these days like 'grown ups' do.

Archived