Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Tablet advice

Bought this bad boy at the weekend:

small_EeePad_57.jpg

Now what are the must have apps for an Android tablet, I am looking for a good photo editing one, nothing too photoshoppy, but just to be able to adjust the contrast and brightness and crop photos on it.

Bought this bad boy at the weekend:

small_EeePad_57.jpg

Now what are the must have apps for an Android tablet, I am looking for a good photo editing one, nothing too photoshoppy, but just to be able to adjust the contrast and brightness and crop photos on it.

This is what I don't get. Why didn't you just get a netbook?

This is what I don't get. Why didn't you just get a netbook?

Because I wanted a tablet, the extra battery on the docking keyboard is worth it on its own, I would have bought a keyboard with it anyway, so this is perfect for me, and the fact it has a USB port, means it covers all of the bases for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi All, I'm thinking of purchasing a Samsung tablet, one of its functions will need to be the ability to connect to firstrowsports.eu and show ' a certain teams' games on one of my TVs!! I believe I need an adaptor to go in the tablet, and an hdmi lead to connect the tablet and TV, after that all should be ok. Anyone tried something similar? We've just had a demo in PC World, and laddie had to fiddle about a bit but eventually got firstrow up and running. 

Any advice, do's or donts would be appreciated. 

Archived