Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Anthony Knockaert

To be honest at the moment, the midfield seems the least of our problems and probably doesnt require a great deal of adjustment, however. We need to...

1) Stop shipping easy goals

2) Start scoring easy goals.

The midfield on Sat (by stream) looked, pretty reasonable, they were, on top, effective and creative and NP's changes were ok (excluding the schmozzle with Beckford at the end).

Dyer's delivered plenty of decent crosses including one at Blackburn which begged to be finished at the near post from about four yards out - except that, as ever, we had no-one attacking that post. He sent another which offered a potential sitter at the far post against Charlton so it really is a myth that he never hits a good final ball.

It all reminds me of the situation with Laczco. We get a new foreign footballer, we want him in the team and we start calling whoever happens to be in the way. And with Marshall being relatively new and still favoured, Dyer becomes the prospective fall guy.

Well I'm not yet convinced that either are necessarily better than Dyer. Marshall had a better game against Blackburn but was hardly outstanding and Knockaert hasn't even played a full game yet from memory. Yes, his ball for Vardy was a god one and he's presented a threat. But, like so many with dyer, I migh question his end product too because there's not been a lot.

Tha's not to knock any of them because all three represent far better value than we've had in those positions in the relatively recent past and it's a nice problem to have.

But I've seen Leicester fans get excited and try to talk all sorts of people into the team before ... Abe, Lackco, Kaebi, some Scandinavian goalkeeper whose name I forget and others. Unfortunately most of em were a disappointment and some an embarrassment.

The most important problem is to sort our defence.

Well Dyer should have had a look up and crossed it to an area where there was a person.

Its no good beating a man, getting to the byline and just hitting and hoping - needs a bit of composure and a bit of awareness else he will keep on putting the ball into areas where no-one is

To be honest at the moment, the midfield seems the least of our problems and probably doesnt require a great deal of adjustment, however. We need to...

1) Stop shipping easy goals

2) Start scoring easy goals.

The midfield on Sat (by stream) looked, pretty reasonable, they were, on top, effective and creative and NP's changes were ok (excluding the schmozzle with Beckford at the end).

Agreed, best midfield we've had in

a while imo. If we'd converted half of the chanes we've created we'd have won all 3 games. Disappointing that Charlton and Blackburn created very little in comparison (except charlton in the first half) but managed to both get 2 goals against us

Dross like this single handedly shoots down your own argument that you wish for the best for us.

Why? If he is worth that kind of money you would hope that he is able to drop straight in to the team - if he's good, and he looks it, then play him now - we should always put out the strongest team we have

Why? If he is worth that kind of money you would hope that he is able to drop straight in to the team - if he's good, and he looks it, then play him now - we should always put out the strongest team we have

We need to bed players in that have come from a different country, and do not fully understand the way our league is. All teams do it with foreign players, i'm sure Aguero didn't play a full game until a few months after he signed for Man City.

Tonight will be a perfect chance for him with the opposition being a lower league team. Good chance for him to get on the scoresheet or even to get an assist or two.

Obviously tonight isn't a forgone conclusion but it's a good chance for a few of the fringe players to get a chance and to get a win under our belt. Knockaert to score tonight.

We need to bed players in that have come from a different country, and do not fully understand the way our league is. All teams do it with foreign players, i'm sure Aguero didn't play a full game until a few months after he signed for Man City.

Signed on 28th July and started scoring in their first game of the season less than 3 weeks later - started the 2nd game

At this sad time. heres a song we sung for joe hart in the euros. I think it can fit well for this lad..

Dont break our 'aert

our Anthony Knockaert

I just dont think you'd understand,

that if you break our 'aert

our Anthony Knockaert

your gonna have a riot on your hands.

2. 3. 4..

repeat

sounded great for us in the euros

thoughts?

At this sad time. heres a song we sung for joe hart in the euros. I think it can fit well for this lad..

Dont break our 'aert

our Anthony Knockaert

I just dont think you'd understand,

that if you break our 'aert

our Anthony Knockaert

your gonna have a riot on your hands.

2. 3. 4..

repeat

sounded great for us in the euros

thoughts?

Quality. Let's get it started.

Maybe we could adapt this for Tony Knockaert....

Thats brilliant but can you really see majority of our fans joining in. Itll work for L1 and the kop and at a push the family end. Too many fans sitting on their arse moaning as they have the right to of course as theyve paid their hard earnt cash on tickets

why are people even suggesting Dyer to start ahead of Knockaert/Marshall, are you well?

I take it you don't listen to it on the radio and suffer the pain of Stringer almost reaching climax when Dyer skins 3 players then smashes it over.. Followed by 'how did he not score that, unbelievable

Its just absolute torture, Knockaert 100% to start for me, none of this bollocks about 'feeding him in a few minutes at a time before a full game'

He was head and shoulders our best player last night. I heard some people slating Pearson for subbing him, but he'd ran his legs off and had disappeared from the game for the last 5 mins he was on. First time I've seen him play properly and I'm impressed.

Archived