Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Anthony Knockaert

Happy to see that he seems having done a good choice joining LCFC. You're on top of the Championship after 10 games, and with a 5 consecutive wins. I didn't follow all that games, but are these vicories coinciding with Knockaert playing more and starting games ?

Knockaert has started 5 games for us and we've won all 5 :scarf:

Happy to see that he seems having done a good choice joining LCFC. You're on top of the Championship after 10 games, and with a 5 consecutive wins. I didn't follow all that games, but are these vicories coinciding with Knockaert playing more and starting games ?

I guess you could say that

But its not entirely been down to Knockaert, we have been looking strong all across the pitch with only a few players suffering in bad form for whatever reason.

Thank you for Tony :D Enjoy your cash

I guess you could say that

But its not entirely been down to Knockaert, we have been looking strong all across the pitch with only a few players suffering in bad form for whatever reason.

Thank you for Tony :D Enjoy your cash

Of course this is not entirely because of Anthony, but maybe does he bring something that you didn't have until now and that was missing to reach the play-offs. At Guingamp, he was very useful to play between the adverse midfield and defence, and so made the link between the midfield and the forward(s). Now that he left, we can really appreciate what he brought us last season, and we miss him a little ...

Of course this is not entirely because of Anthony, but maybe does he bring something that you didn't have until now and that was missing to reach the play-offs. At Guingamp, he was very useful to play between the adverse midfield and defence, and so made the link between the midfield and the forward(s). Now that he left, we can really appreciate what he brought us last season, and we miss him a little ...

Well I hope he gives us enough in time that you can feel proud of him

Good Luck Guingamp ;)

Sitting after the game with an array of usual suspects. General opinion is about can we hold on to Knocky? Is he the new Cantona? I kid you not, seeing him play today and the amount of the pitch he covered, calling for the ball, creating, control, movement...Christ he genuinely will be a top half of the Prem player. Our team will look fairly ordinary without him. I rate him that highly. He may well be our 40 million pound ticket to the premiership- no shit. There is in my opinion no amount of mediicore millons we can sell him for in January that can be justified.

Sitting after the game with an array of usual suspects. General opinion is about can we hold on to Knocky? Is he the new Cantona? I kid you not, seeing him play today and the amount of the pitch he covered, calling for the ball, creating, control, movement...Christ he genuinely will be a top half of the Prem player. Our team will look fairly ordinary without him. I rate him that highly. He may well be our 40 million pound ticket to the premiership- no shit. There is in my opinion no amount of mediicore millons we can sell him for in January that can be justified.

At the same time, if a top 10 side came in for him, it'd be hard to stand in his way.

I don't think we have to worry about him going for a while.

He is obviously happy here and he is getting game time. Quality though he is, he isn't going to walk straight into a Premier League side. I remember Joachim bursting onto the scene too. Let's hope there are not too many similarities because his career hardly fulfilled the early promise...he ended up at Coventry for gawd's sake! lol

Knockeart is talented, great to watch, happy here and here to stay for a while yet.

Just enjoy!

ps - thanks for the song lyrics, couldn't quite catch them at the game.

Archived