Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Anthony Knockaert

Sitting after the game with an array of usual suspects. General opinion is about can we hold on to Knocky? Is he the new Cantona? I kid you not, seeing him play today and the amount of the pitch he covered, calling for the ball, creating, control, movement...Christ he genuinely will be a top half of the Prem player. Our team will look fairly ordinary without him. I rate him that highly. He may well be our 40 million pound ticket to the premiership- no shit. There is in my opinion no amount of mediicore millons we can sell him for in January that can be justified.

Too true. Quite disconcerting.

A lot of prem team's forums have mentioned his goals from the other night and the next line in their posts is along the lines of 'buy him'.

A not so polite message to all those teams.....FOOK RIGHT OFF !!

If we sell Knocky we can forget about automatic promotion he is the difference between getting the playoffs and automatic promotion. So in other words f**k off prem clubs Knockaert is ours £10m and I wouldn't even consider selling him he has got the potential to be a first teamer for France in the near future.

Knockaert obviously has the skill and flair, but sometimes shows too much of it. I went yesterday and after he'd skinned two players, and had an opportunity to shoot/square it, he decided to try a 360 turn, and was quickly taken down by fairly the keeper. For a young player that has been in the English game for such a short time he's done exceptional, and I think he has the quality to be right up there at Newcastle and Liverpool, but first we need Pearson to help him calm it down a bit. A quality player who just needs a little restriction to become the top of his game.

If we sell Knocky we can forget about automatic promotion he is the difference between getting the playoffs and automatic promotion. So in other words f**k off prem clubs Knockaert is ours £10m and I wouldn't even consider selling him he has got the potential to be a first teamer for France in the near future.

This is Bang on i would not even sell him for £15m he is as good as Tarrat from QPR and i beleive will be even better the longer he stays with us. SO PREM CLUBS FIND YOUR OWN.

Can't see us selling Knocky in Jan. Firstly I don't think the club would let him go and secondly I think any potential buyers would want to see him over the course of a season, otherwise why didn't they take a chance in the summer when we bought him?

Possibly sell him in the summer, definitely if we don't go up, but I'm not worried at the minute.

Que 'if we sell knocky i'm never going to watch us again', and 'our owners are complete ***** why are they thinking of selling knocky' and 'let's have a statement from the owners about not selling knocky', followed by 'even now they've made a statement they're still ***** as they were obviously thinking about selling him and that shows no loyalty omg kill them with fire'

We're rich and a massive club so we don't need to sell anyone.

No we may not need to sell anyone, but if a top Premier club comes in for him, he will most likely want to have the chance of joining them, regardless of how rich we may or may not be.

If he carries on the way he`s started for us, i think there is a big chance he will be gone to one of the bigger clubs in the summer, even if we got promoted, so best enjoy him while we have him.

He is a joy to watch at the moment.

The only things wrong is that he is out of position a lot at times, for example he roamed to the left wing where Dyer was, and if the opposition managed to get the ball to the right wing then they could have easily scored. He also tries to do too much at times, suppose he's only young though.

His pass to Vardy in the first 20 minutes was sublime!

Archived