Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

I-Pad Users

The ipad does not support flash so I am not sure if Foxesplayer will work on it. Youtube and iPlayer along with all the TV channel things work fine but the highlights they used to post on the BBC website dont.

Mobile devices don't support Flash because of the poor performance in terms of battery power. Some sites have their own apps to replace Flash though, or use HTML5.

Have jailbroken and there are some apps I fancy for free.

If anyone knows where I would go about sourcing these, if I were so inclined, should it become legal, please could they send me a PM?

Thanks

Is it worth doing? found any good free apps yet(i mean the ones you should have paid for but didnt)

I use an app called FormConnect (£6.99 I think) which is great for creating an managing my database of clients and their fitness programmes.

Pages, Numbers and Keynote (Apples version of Word, Excel and PowerPoint) are all great, £6.99 each but I think you can get them all as a package a bit cheaper. And they do convert to be compatible with Microsoft and adobe too.

I also have both personal and work emails, have the TV on demand apps, a load of fitness related apps too, most of them were free.

Just downloaded a graphic design app but need to learn how to use it properly yet but it looks good so far.

The ipad does not support flash so I am not sure if Foxesplayer will work on it. Youtube and iPlayer along with all the TV channel things work fine but the highlights they used to post on the BBC website dont.

Mobile devices don't support Flash because of the poor performance in terms of battery power. Some sites have their own apps to replace Flash though, or use HTML5.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 supports Flash (Android 4, Ice Cream Sandwich). I think the next version doesn't though (Jelly Bean). Looks like I'll go for the Samsung rather than an iPad.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 supports Flash (Android 4, Ice Cream Sandwich). I think the next version doesn't though (Jelly Bean). Looks like I'll go for the Samsung rather than an iPad.

Only effects some phones which were due to be replaced anyway, I think. Samsung have appealed the decision which was reached in a US court (surprise, surprise). Other courts worldwide (including the UK) have not found in Apples favour.

Just a matter of time before Apple try to patent the word 'apple'. Then we will be in trouble.

Just a matter of time before Apple try to patent the word 'apple'. Then we will be in trouble.

As I recall they have already tried and failed. I think it was the Beatles Apple record label that caused the problem for them and hence why you could not for a long time get any Beatles songs though itunes.

• 1 month later...

Archived