Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Grid 2 - Summer 2013 release date

Guardian's hands-on preview --- http://www.guardian....w?newsfeed=true

The first game is probably one of my favourite games. It wasn't as realistic as Gran Turismo or Forza but it was incredibly fun, and in my case, addictive. What I really don't understand is why it took Codemasters so long to put this in to development when the first game was so well received 4 years ago.

Guardian's hands-on preview --- http://www.guardian....w?newsfeed=true

The first game is probably one of my favourite games. It wasn't as realistic as Gran Turismo or Forza but it was incredibly fun, and in my case, addictive. What I really don't understand is why it took Codemasters so long to put this in to development when the first game was so well received 4 years ago.

Ask and ye shall receive: my work collegue's husband works at Codemasters and is on the team that makes the game. But his team is the same as the DIRT team. So once a GRID has finished its then DIRT, then GRID etc. but since the last DIRT they did a semi-sequel to it. Delaying the GRID sequel.

Ask and ye shall receive: my work collegue's husband works at Codemasters and is on the team that makes the game. But his team is the same as the DIRT team. So once a GRID has finished its then DIRT, then GRID etc. but since the last DIRT they did a semi-sequel to it. Delaying the GRID sequel.

Thanks for the info :)

I thougt that might be the case, but DIRT 2 and 3 have both come out since GRID which left me confused.

Am pleased about this. Am still quite happy playing the original now & again to be fair.

DiRT Showdown disappointed a tad, although if you take it for what it is and dont compare it to DiRT 3 then its not too bad.

Looking forward to it

Archived