Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Escape from the museum

I bought a redued price game called the above. Basically its some bird trapped in a museum after an earthquake and you have to solve puzzles and collect valuable items as you try to escape. ATM I'm stuck in a room. Theres a torch a door with no knob. I have found a radio to put batteries in the torch but somewhere there is a bulb for the torch. I have moved the mouse on every bit of the room screen but no sign of it. It is obvious the door Knob is in the dark place where a torch is needed but I need to find the bulb first. Anyone played this? I have even tried the existing lamps to see if those are used. If your cursor moves over an object it changes to a magnifying glass to give you a clue If you exit you have to start the room again and there is a lot of rumbling going on. Dont know if there is a time limit.

Good idea. Only at about the fourth room so may have to do it a few more times. Tried moving the torchto the bulb box but its not there.

Thanks that helped. It was quite simple really. Some things have to be done in a sequence. The bulb was on a pop out picture. Bit obvious really as it would be pointless if it didnt hide something. Gone through another two rooms. It's not that difficult but that part got to me. Now I'm tempted to cheat more. Only done 8%. It's not too bad a game. Something to dip into now and again. last room was intresting. Used a diamont to cut glass to get a stone to get a coke to pour on electric circuits which opens a door. Logical really.

Got through 33%. Not scored very well and looked at the walkthrough gain today. One part you have to click on a key that was hot to touch after squirting it with an exstiquisher but had to do it before it changed from grey to red.

Archived