Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Col city fan

Charlton Scoreline Prediction

Heard Charlton are struggling to sell many tickets tonight, something to do with their fans being scared of our high risk army lol:ph34r:

I'm goin with 1-2 Vardy, Dyer

Or the fact it's a night game meaning many people are working. Still have around 16,500+ though I reckon. It'll be more than Brummy managed on Saturday anyway

Or the fact it's a night game meaning many people are working. Still have around 16,500+ though I reckon. It'll be more than Brummy managed on Saturday anyway

Chill out mate, he's only having banter!

Impressive, I bet we couldn't get that many to a Tuesday night game, even Sheffield Wednesday would struggle. :whistle:

Don't bite. I mean, it's not like their squad includes the likes of Leon Cort and Leon Clarke.

Leon Clarke is shite, we're trying to sell him and he's only been here since Janurary :lol:

Guest Col city fan

Don't bite. I mean, it's not like their squad includes the likes of Leon Cort and Leon Clarke.

lol

When you put it like that and added to Kermogant, we REALLY ought to win tonight!

Guest Col city fan

I didn't want to use any other player, especially Kermo, in case I jinx it for tonight.

Shit I just have!!

lol

lol

Their squad is average at best.

The only things they've got going for them are momentum from promotion, and Chrissy P.

We had momentum and NP and we finished 5th, we can't underestimate them.

Archived