Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Sleeping dogs

Got this yesterday. Brilliant I love it :D

It's like True Crime: Streets of LA (but Hong Kong) if anyone had that game. You're an undercover cop, that is in the Triad gang, and your actions determine you're 'cop' rating and your 'triad' rating.

Got this yesterday. Brilliant I love it :D

It's like True Crime: Streets of LA (but Hong Kong) if anyone had that game. You're an undercover cop, that is in the Triad gang, and your actions determine you're 'cop' rating and your 'triad' rating.

It was originally created to be the next in the True Crime series

Oh has anyone got through the storyline yet? The only thing putting me off is that I've read reviews that the storyline is a bit short, and with no multiplayer that's what you're paying for

is it worth a buy or can it be completed with a weeks rental.. or 2 weeks.

Shenmue you say..... if it's buying collectable toys from dispensers and then closely examining them, I'm in.

You can wear Ryos Jacket plus the apartment you stay in looks very similar to the Yan Tin apartments among other things

Bought this game at the weekend and only got round to playing it last night. I bought it because there’s basically nothing decent out, I needed a new game to play and I’d seen positive reviews. Lets just say I’m not disappointed in the slightest. Yes it's another GTA style game, but the Hong Kong setting is a nice change, and the story has been good so far. Combat also feels really well done, although it can be a bit hit or miss whether you counter peoples moves properly. I've just started getting guns, and the gun mechanics seem spot on. Driving is also good, very arcade’y as opposed to GTA, and there is a real sense of speed, which you don’t really get in GTA or Saints Row.

Basically if you like GTA style games, or you've played the True Crime games before, you'll like this.

First 30 minutes we're good but not great... however once you are actually into the main game its very good, similar to GTA but the combat is a lot better still not had a gun yet though but very promising so far its just like a GTA rip with shitter graphics and set in hong-kong.

How do you find the controls on pc Lav? That might convince me.

Also, is Wan Chai on the map!?

I have a "Games for Windows" joypad so I couldn't tell you but I presume they would be okay. If your PC can run it at full settings than its the one to go for

Wan chai isn't on :(

What is the map like? How big is it?

I'd say it's about the same as GTA IV, maybe a bit bigger, theres a huge mountain in the middle of the whole map though so it's a bit difficult to tell.

Just buy it, it's got the guy who played Lo Pan in Big Trouble In Little China in it, that alone should sell you the game :P

How come this isn't on the PS Store yet?

My Mrs got the demo but the full game isn't there to buy.

Why buy it from the ps store? They always charge you 50 quid for new games on there when you can go down to any shop in town and get it for 40.

Archived