Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Sleeping dogs

Why buy it from the ps store? They always charge you 50 quid for new games on there when you can go down to any shop in town and get it for 40.

It's for my Mrs and she prefers the downloaded games to discs. Reckons she has less crashes and freezes on the dl games. Plus there is already cash in her PSN account so I don't have to get me wallet out!

She's alreet for a week or two now cos Mass Effect 3 has just gone down to £20 so she got that. Hopefully Sleeping Dogs is on there next week.

Can you drive round the streets in a car on this like on GTA? You can't on the demo.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got 1k on this, liked this game alot. Hopefully they will bring some decent DLC out for it.

1k in terms of money? I was on like a million really quickly. Just rob some of those security transit vans and take them back and you get almost 100k lol

1k in terms of money? I was on like a million really quickly. Just rob some of those security transit vans and take them back and you get almost 100k lol

I think he means all the Xbox achievements. Every Xbox game has 1000 gamerscore points once all the achievements are unlocked. ;)

Finished this this morning. Havent completed EVERY side mission but the game is done. Really enjoyed it. Best sandbox game i've played in years. Would finish every bit of it but its getting traded in for F1 2012 today.

• 2 months later...

Archived