Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

First world problems - whats yours?

The new iPhone 5 is being released!

And I'm only a year into my iPhone 4 contract!

Bollox.....

Same here Col

In what way is this a surprise to you?

Edit: Sorry thought I was in "grind my gears", that is a very good first world problem, and not a very good grind my gears, because it was obviously going to happen.

Guest Col city fan

In what way is this a surprise to you?

Edit: Sorry thought I was in "grind my gears", that is a very good first world problem, and not a very good grind my gears, because it was obviously going to happen.

:o

lol

The new iPhone 5 is being released!

And I'm only a year into my iPhone 4 contract!

Bollox.....

Same here Col

Phew, i bet you guys are relieved, the Iphone 5 is released...and its all pretty irrelevant, except for a cunning way to sell another million charger adaptors, oh and a bigger screen that will smash into 2 million pieces instead of 1 million :) :thumbup:

Phew, i bet you guys are relieved, the Iphone 5 is released...and its all pretty irrelevant, except for a cunning way to sell another million charger adaptors, oh and a bigger screen that will smash into 2 million pieces instead of 1 million :) :thumbup:

I thought that, they don't come up with much these days do they? I'll stick with my 3GS thanks

I thought that, they don't come up with much these days do they? I'll stick with my 3GS thanks

Pfff. Thinner, faster, lighter, bigger screen, better camera, looks nicers, what's not to like. Can't wait to get me an iphone 5. The black one is beautiful and will no doubt feel nice and quick vs my really too full and very slow 3GS. The question is how much memory???? WOE IS ME!

The latest iPhone is no more or less innovative than any others, it's just the media seem to have finally got bored of relentlessly masturbating over every single release and have this started judging the products more objectively. This, combined with the boring jobs death reaction, means the reports are less positive which means your typically testically challenged gullible apple fanboi is also less positive. And thus the tide of irrational opinions on apple begin to swing in the other direction. A good time to short them, if you ask me.

The latest iPhone is no more or less innovative than any others, it's just the media seem to have finally got bored of relentlessly masturbating over every single release and have this started judging the products more objectively. This, combined with the boring jobs death reaction, means the reports are less positive which means your typically testically challenged gullible apple fanboi is also less positive. And thus the tide of irrational opinions on apple begin to swing in the other direction. A good time to short them, if you ask me.

The only way is down for sure.

Guest Col city fan

Having had both the 3G and now the iPhone 4 (like many I would guess?) I expect the 5 to be even better.

The 4 is so much faster than the 3, the camera actually works, the HD screen is fab and Siri is a cute feature.

I reckon comparing the 5 with the 3 would be like comparing the Citroen DS with the 2CV.

615x330_krispy_krunch.jpg?m=1347548686

The Krispy Krunch No Sog bowl is designed to prevent your bowl of cereal from turning into mush which, if you're a heavy consumer of cereal, you'll know has been a seemingly unavoidable tragedy up until now.

Separating the cereal and the milk with a handy divider, it allows you to coat each spoonful in milk as and when..

Pfff. Thinner, faster, lighter, bigger screen, better camera, looks nicers, what's not to like. Can't wait to get me an iphone 5. The black one is beautiful and will no doubt feel nice and quick vs my really too full and very slow 3GS. The question is how much memory???? WOE IS ME!

Having had both the 3G and now the iPhone 4 (like many I would guess?) I expect the 5 to be even better.

The 4 is so much faster than the 3, the camera actually works, the HD screen is fab and Siri is a cute feature.

I reckon comparing the 5 with the 3 would be like comparing the Citroen DS with the 2CV.

The thing is, it may be thinner faster and lighter but the 3GS isn't exactly like carrying a brick around, and its ast enough, im not so busy that i cant wait an extra 0.5seconds for the screen to rotate etc.

I'll concede that the flash and the self portrait cameras are good addition above the 3 but that's it. I've never had any problems with the camera on mine so it's not that great and in any case if I go anywhere taking pictures that are anything more than "happy snaps" I take a camera anyway. Megapixels aren't the be all and end all of picture taking.

HD, I honestly can't tell the bloody difference between the two and that includes on the telly as well.

As for Siri, I have a rudimentary version of voice control on the 3GS, have NEVER used it, had voice control on my old Nokia years ago and never used that either, one of my mates has Siri and it can't understand her.

My cleaner said she cant make it this weekend because she's got the flu....this means I might have to clean my house...myself.

My cleaner broke the iron last week. Now she wants to borrow my DVD box set of "The Pacific". Wouldn't mind but it's ten hours long and I haven't watched it myself yet

Guest Col city fan

The thing is, it may be thinner faster and lighter but the 3GS isn't exactly like carrying a brick around, and its ast enough, im not so busy that i cant wait an extra 0.5seconds for the screen to rotate etc.

I'll concede that the flash and the self portrait cameras are good addition above the 3 but that's it. I've never had any problems with the camera on mine so it's not that great and in any case if I go anywhere taking pictures that are anything more than "happy snaps" I take a camera anyway. Megapixels aren't the be all and end all of picture taking.

HD, I honestly can't tell the bloody difference between the two and that includes on the telly as well.

As for Siri, I have a rudimentary version of voice control on the 3GS, have NEVER used it, had voice control on my old Nokia years ago and never used that either, one of my mates has Siri and it can't understand her.

C'mon mate!

You can't tell the difference between HD and non HD on the tele!??

Get the right tele and you will... Honestly

lol

Archived