Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackburn Match Thread

COUGH COUGH.... Exactly like last season COUGH COUGH

Sorry but I just don't understand these comments. What games did we dominate completely and fail to score gilt edge chances? I remember us being utterly shit against a load of teams. But not many where I would say we were clearly better and unlucky yo lose.

But the chances are there, I'd be far more concerned if Blackburn had been on top and we hadn't had a sniff. It's a lot more difficult to fix that problem that it is to sort out bossing a game, creating huge chances but missing them.

Right, so how does that match up to this game considering we are clearly the better team?

I'm not comparing it to this game. I said;

-First half v Peterborough - which IMO (and most I've spoke to agree) was poor.

-Reports say we were poor in first half v Charlton, a spirted 2nd half performance granted, but the damage was done, too little too late.

-We've had a great first half today, but we're losing, the major fact, the only fact that counts is we are 1-0 down, déjà vu from last season struggling to make the most of our chance, not being tight at the back and boom caught on the counter.

The conclusion over the 3 games (not comparing them but the three facts over the 3 games) is that I think it'll be another long season.

This is starting to all look very familiar to last season.

The main complaint for much of last season was an inability to create chances. That doesn't look the case so far this term. The two biggest issues I see so far (and it is very early) is letting simple chances go begging, which can be rectified easily enough, and our not being great at winning second balls, which Pearson is aware of and will be doing something about.

Not good enough, outdone by Steve Kean.

How the fvck have we outdone by Steve Kean?

Yeah, I bet he intended his team to be shit for 45 minutes and sneak a goal at home.

We've been outdone by our inability to bury our chances as per usual.

It's been good, crosses have been dangerous, but how many chances do we need?

Midfield has done well aswell, pretty open in that part of the field, central midfielders from both sides seeing the ball.

But Vardy has been shocking, needs a good first 10 mins to the second half or bring Beckford or Schlupp on.

Absolutely superb football, dfeintly dont deserve to be behind and confident we will score at least one.

Credit to Pearson - this is the best football ive seen one of his teams play.

Cmon yoooooo blooossssssssssssssssssssssssss

How the fvck have we outdone by Steve Kean?

We're losing.

Simple as that, I don't care how well we play, we need wins not good performances. A good performance aswell as a win is good but good performances don't win you games goals and not conceding goals do.

I'm not comparing it to this game. I said;

-First half v Peterborough - which IMO (and most I've spoke to agree) was poor.

-Reports say we were poor in first half v Charlton, a spirted 2nd half performance granted, but the damage was done, too little too late.

-We've had a great first half today, but we're losing, the major fact, the only fact that counts is we are 1-0 down, déjà vu from last season struggling to make the most of our chance, not being tight at the back and boom caught on the counter.

The conclusion over the 3 games (not comparing them but the three facts over the 3 games) is that I think it'll be another long season.

So you think we'll struggle even though over the three games there is a clear argument that we have been the better team and create by far the better chances in all three.

First half boro was average. Second half bossed it.

First half charlton on top for first 20, on back foot for 25. Bossed the second half.

Today, bossed all but 3 seconds.

People are focusing on the negative way too bloody much. So far we are mm's from being a bloody good team from what I have seen.

Archived