Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackburn Match Thread

We're losing.

Simple as that, I don't care how well we play, we need wins not good performances. A good performance aswell as a win is good but good performances don't win you games goals and not conceding goals do.

Agreed Matt, it's the wins and points that count, especially early in the season where teams are still finding there feet

We're losing.

Simple as that, I don't care how well we play, we need wins not good performances. A good performance aswell as a win is good but good performances don't win you games goals and not conceding goals do.

So because we are losing you think Steve Kean has somehow outfoxed us. The blokes ****ing lottery numbers have come up because we can't finish, we've made them look like shite. There is more to it than just results, they are the key aim and you can only excuse them for so long, but we look bloody good.

Why are people incapable of giving credit where it's due?

I'm more concerned about the fact that we keep conceding, rather than the fact we cant score.

Our concentration levels are awful.

This.

This is my major ****ing wind up, and in essence what I'm saying except you've put it in less words as opposed to my essays.

I can neither get a radio link nor a web link on my iPhone so cannot comment on individual performances. Judging by what has been written we've once again played some very nice attacking football. I hope we remain composed and persevere with this style, it will hopefully pay off soon.

So because we are losing you think Steve Kean has somehow outfoxed us. The blokes ****ing lottery numbers have come up because we can't finish, we've made them look like shite. There is more to it than just results, they are the key aim and you can only excuse them for so long, but we look bloody good.

when the home team is chanting for the manager to be sacked, you know its a game you should win!

What a bunch of idiots.

Sucker-punched (which happens all the time in football).

Still got 45mins to put it right & we've got a bench with way more than enough quality if we need to.

Yeah, it's the end of the world, all you crazy people win. :frusty:

when the home team is chanting for the manager to be sacked, you know its a game you should win!

Really? Because before this game every man and his ****ing dog was telling us how shit we are and how Blackburn would boss us.

We have bossed the first half, they have had 1 half chance and its in our net, while we have 2 chances from 6 yards or less and have failed to take them. SOMEBODY needs to grow a pair for Leicester City and stick the fvcking ball in the net. :fc:

We're playing some lovely stuff that's encouraging, despite the current scoreline. This certainly isn't as disheartening as some of the football we played last season against the likes of Pompey, Peterboro', Barnsley and Ipswich at home.

The ball just needs to go in the net and we'll be rolling. Rub of the green stuff, still a full 45 left.

Only watching a stream but I think we have been excellent and as positive as I could hope for. The only times they have been near our penalty box is when Konchesky has misplaced a pass, which he has on a few occasions, or when we have given away a free kick. After the initial mistake by Konchesky there was little we could do for their when he hit the shot so early. Not having a go at Konch but his passing has been dodgy throughout.

It is hard to believe that we are the away team and even harder to believe we are losing. No substitutions needed just yet either for me.

What a bunch of idiots.

Sucker-punched (which happens all the time in football).

Still got 45mins to put it right & we've got a bench with way more than enough quality if we need to.

Yeah, it's the end of the world, all you crazy people win. :frusty:

my match prediction of 3-2 leicester is still intact - blackburn fans will turn on kean if we score :)

Iirc, we had a fair few good performances and were quite unlucky in our relegation to league one season, look where that got us...

And before you get the wrong end of this stick I'm not saying we'll get relegated we won't (touch wood). I'm just say good performance don't win games or even get you points.

Playing well but losing again. We need to be better in front of goal. These are the sort of games that will ultimately cost us come the end of the season if we do not get anything out of them. Jamie Vardy and Konch have been poor so far. Their goal was a good strike. Shit happens with that sort of goal but if we had taken our chances we would be leading anyway.

Lets hope we can be a little more clinical in the second half as 2 losses after 3 games is a shite start to the season no matter how we have played.

Archived