Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackburn Match Thread

when the home team is chanting for the manager to be sacked, you know its a game you should win!

What a generalisation.

They're a team packed full with internationals & quality to win any game they want. Sure the manager has ballsed things up, but to think they're not amongst the best 11's in the division is just a lie

when the home team is chanting for the manager to be sacked, you know its a game you should win!

I really don't think Steve Kean is all that bad, he's getting a ridiculous amount of stick from the Blackburn fans even when they win games, even our fans could give them a lesson about supporting your own team. :S

i dont mind the commentators.... ive heard much worse

i think i'm just annoyed at the delay on the stream - I have the BBC commentary in the background and I can hear the comparison between stringer and the american ones

So because we are losing you think Steve Kean has somehow outfoxed us. The blokes ****ing lottery numbers have come up because we can't finish, we've made them look like shite. There is more to it than just results, they are the key aim and you can only excuse them for so long, but we look bloody good.

Why are people incapable of giving credit where it's due?

This has nothing to do with Kean. I'm with Matt on this one, it's not just more then results, points first, performance second.

Really? Because before this game every man and his ****ing dog was telling us how shit we are and how Blackburn would boss us.

doesn't matter how supposedly good blackburn are, on the day anyone can beat anyone - it can't be pleasant for the blackburn players playing with the crowd chanting for the manager to be sacked

This has nothing to do with Kean. I'm with Matt on this one, it's not just more then results, points first, performance second.

What do you man it has nothing to do with bloody Kean, the whole response stemmed from a comment about Kean.

Of course results bloody matter, but you lot are acting like we are shit. We've played bloody well, and that counts for something.

I really don't think Steve Kean is all that bad, he's getting a ridiculous amount of stick from the Blackburn fans even when they win games, even our fans could give them a lesson about supporting your own team. :S

I know, I agree, I'm not saying he's bad - I'm just saying that the atmosphere in that stadium must be so demoralising for the blackburn players and kean

What do you man it has nothing to do with bloody Kean, the whole response stemmed from a comment about Kean.

Of course results bloody matter, but you lot are acting like we are shit. We've played bloody well, and that counts for something.

What? Counts for 0 points. (as it stands) atleast we can say we played well though....

I know, I agree, I'm not saying he's bad - I'm just saying that the atmosphere in that stadium must be so demoralising for the blackburn players and kean

I imagine they're used to it by now, anyway you seem to be claiming that we should be able to beat them with our eyes closed, but they aren't a bad side.

Archived