Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackburn Match Thread

What a generalisation.

They're a team packed full with internationals & quality to win any game they want. Sure the manager has ballsed things up, but to think they're not amongst the best 11's in the division is just a lie

I'm not saying kean is bad - it just makes it easier for us to get the crowd on their backs if we score :)

So why are you telling me its a games we should be winning, you are making no sense.

fine, I'm sorry

"When the crowd is chanting for the manager to be sacked, you know its a game that YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING"

that's what I should've said :)

What? Counts for 0 points. (as it stands) atleast we can say we played well though....

Which is better than saying we played shit, get it?

If your only problem is missing easy chances whilst bossing games it's a lot easier to fix that being shit throughout.

We are playing good football, creating good chances.

Did it?

What do you man it has nothing to do with bloody Kean, the whole response stemmed from a comment about Kean.

Of course results bloody matter, but you lot are acting like we are shit. We've played bloody well, and that counts for something.

Did it, I didn't read that in matts post.

I didn't say we were shit and who is we, I actually enjoyed the fist half and as always want us to win. Good performances mean shit If your losing every week, but it's better then playing shit and losing. At the end of he day it's the points that out, Kean would be a very happy man, if his team won and played shit and o would Pearson.

Archived