Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

Vinyl

What’s the simplest way to sell a record collection? Looking to shift mine as I rarely bother playing them and the whole set up takes up a lot of space for something that doesn’t get used much. Discogs seems a bit of a faff so don’t fancy that 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

What’s the simplest way to sell a record collection? Looking to shift mine as I rarely bother playing them and the whole set up takes up a lot of space for something that doesn’t get used much. Discogs seems a bit of a faff so don’t fancy that 

I'd guess it comes down to the quality of the collection - if you have anything valuable you'd be best selling those online/discogs.  if it's just an ordinary sort of collection and you just want rid of, i'm guessing you'd be best to sell it as a job lot to a record store?

• Like 1

I know it can take time but I would for every pressings you have on discos to see what it's worth individually.

Sell on discogs the most valuables, flog the rest to a record store

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Samilktray said:

If you are looking to sell in one lot, these guys are great 

https://www.riversoarrecords.com/pages/media

• Like 1

On 29/07/2024 at 21:07, Samilktray said:

Selling on Facebook can be quite easy, there are several record selling groups

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/07/2024 at 21:07, Samilktray said:

Be absolutely sure you wanna get rid. Once it's gone it's gone and you may find yourself regretting it. Maybe storing it could be an alternative? 

• Like 1