Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes + new film

This game sounds like it could be awesome with the open world aspect. The few screens (older ones) are looking incredible too. Excited about this after being disappointed at the direction that Rising has taken.

The movie will be shit though. It'll be actors, won't be able to take anyone without Hayter's voice seriously as Snake.

This game sounds like it could be awesome with the open world aspect. The few screens (older ones) are looking incredible too. Excited about this after being disappointed at the direction that Rising has taken.

The movie will be shit though. It'll be actors, won't be able to take anyone without Hayter's voice seriously as Snake.

The downside with the new game is that it suggested it will be on new next Gen consoles. They'll be stupidly expensive.

To do with the film, it could be done in a Final Fantasy CG style, I hope it does as it would seem more true to the fans. Especially with David Hayter as the voice. Damn it, why do I get myself all excited and know that the idea will be many years away or even scrapped :/

• 6 months later...

Archived