Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackpool - Match Thread

Apart from the last 10 minutes or so, I think we've been very good. Some nice passing, loads of chances, good movement, getting balls into the box, but it's once again just that bit of luck we are lacking in front of the goal.

We have a winger with zero technical ability crossing the ball to a striker with zero technical ability, it doesn't take a genius to work out why the ball doesn't end up in the net.

you ought to go support another team.

I thought Marshall delivered some great crosses!

Again though, none of our strikers gambling to get anyone near them.

Have to admit Dyer's final ball has been gash.

Yep that's how I saw it.

Marshall's corners were poor, from open play he could have had about 4 assists.

So we dominate a team with a 100% record for 35-40 minutes and restrict them to a handful of chances, look threatening from set pieces and have three players (Marshall, Vardy and Dyer) making Blackpool crap themselves when they go on a run.

The FT verdict?

We're shit.

I love this place. lol

Can't believe people are saying we're not playing well!!!! What f***ing match you watching!!!

Plus Moore playing really well and midfield keeping ball well (is it their fault the through balls are not their?)

Agree Nugent missing and Konchesky gives me the shits to but the rest of the drivel......rubbish

I just don't understand some of you.

We are playing some great football, there have been very few times we've played football as good as this since the Bloomfield boys of the 70's.

Say some City fans in the Plant at luch time. They had the shirt on anyway.

They need to start putting the chances away. No good keep saying they were the better team when they lose. The better team is the one that scores more goals as they get the points as an award.

Konchesky continues his awful form

We'd be better off with a carthorse at LB

Knocky on for Dyer for me & get Fuctas on for Nuge who may as well not be playing, other than that it was good for half hour with their keeper riding his luck & then it was our turn to get a bit lucky in the last 5mins

We have a winger with zero technical ability crossing the ball to a striker with zero technical ability, it doesn't take a genius to work out why the ball doesn't end up in the net.

Plus Blackpool are defending very narrow and King is the only midfielder of the 4 that would be any use in the box from a cross, so we're slinging it out to Marshall, hes slinging it in and the 5 or 6 orange shirts and Jilks are saying thanks very much, it'll need a very good cross or a lucky ricochet I think. Would like to see us try and engineer Marshall or Dyer a pass for a run towards goal on the counter as oppose to wide for a cross, may be more profitable, though Dyer will probably screw it up. As soon as the play slows down Blackpool's 3 vs in 2 the middle kills it all and King/DD really struggle to find a good pass fwd, mainly end up going wide to Knoch or SSL for a deep cross into the mixer which won't do much.

could haves and should haves has been the story of our season

A season (3 and a half games) that sees us level (as it stands) with 4 teams who will be in the top by the end of actual 46 game season? Cardiff, Bolton, Birmingham & Wolves?

PANIC!!!

Aside to that, we do need turn possession into goals, but we were just robbed of a pen & a goal disallowed... you can't a keep accounting for these sorts of decision almost every week

Hi lads, I am on holiday at the mo so not watching the game, but it sounds like all the other games so far. We are playing nicely but can't do anything in front of goal. Is SSL playing? If so How's he doing? I was surprised to see him mentioned on the BBC given what you all said about the Burton game.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Archived