Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Burnley Match thread

The betting markets have been pro Leicester for the last two seasons. The bookies still haven't realised we're shit.

I know loads of mates who don't know too much about Championship football and often include us in their accies purely because we're usually short odds. They'll have a look and think "oh Leicester are good they're always in the paper, they'll definitely beat Charlton/Doncaster/Portsmouth etc".

Bookies probably absolutely love us.

Reading were 23rd after 6 games last season. I know we're not Reading, but It's not all doom & gloom.

How many of Reading's fans were on McDermott's back?

Few, I'd have thought.

That's the difference. Positivity breeds confidence. Confidence breeds results. Unfortunately Leicester breeds fvcking idiots that can just about manage to put together a sentence to form 'urmmm PEARSON OUT HAHA'

Not sure why I even read this sh*t

Could very easily be Nige's last 45 mins in charge, and who could blame the owners if it was?

4 losses from 6 would be AWFUL, NOT GOOD ENOUGH, AND AN EMBARASSMENT.

I could. It's 6 games you twat.

If he gets the sack I'm getting the tickets for the Hull game refunded and they can fvck off.

Furious. You could see the confidence drain from us after the goal. What the sodding hell does SSL think he's doing, utterly woeful and cost us massively. Ireland international? Ha.

Sadly NP will end up going, he's made his own mistakes but is being let down massively by the players as well.

Get SSL, Vardy and any CM off.

How many of Reading's fans were on McDermott's back?

Few, I'd have thought.

That's the difference. Positivity breeds confidence. Confidence breeds results. Unfortunately Leicester breeds fvcking idiots that can just about manage to put together a sentence to form 'urmmm PEARSON OUT HAHA'

Not sure why I even read this sh*t

Thing is, people expect us to be winning every game for some reason, so when we don't, they moan. Maybe the expectation wasn't there at Reading last season.

Archived