Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Burnley Match thread

Reading were 23rd after 6 games last season. I know we're not Reading, but It's not all doom & gloom.

How many of Reading's fans were on McDermott's back?

Few, I'd have thought.

That's the difference. Positivity breeds confidence. Confidence breeds results. Unfortunately Leicester breeds fvcking idiots that can just about manage to put together a sentence to form 'urmmm PEARSON OUT HAHA'

Not sure why I even read this sh*t

rushed passes that go astray, snatched shots that are easily saved and defensive lapses which lead to a goal going in... All things which increase in negative atmospheres.

Not sure why 'fans' don't get how counter-productive it is and the part they can play in a turnaround of fortunes

Reading were 23rd after 6 games last season. I know we're not Reading, but It's not all doom & gloom.

They had just lost in the playoff final and lost two or three of their squad, with a track record of performing well towarda the end of the season. we have supposedly strengthened after a very inconsistent season and have done nothing really to suggest any progress - played well in patches but going backwards.

My money is on NP bringing on Waghorn rather than Beckford.

If I was JB I would be pissed off big time to be sitting on the bench why this non league dross is getting a start. NP don't know his arse from his elbow, even of we do fluke a win ByeBye Nigel you just ain't Upton it

To be honest the form of our other striking options isn't exactly good either

Agreed, but I'd still rather try something else (not Waggy).

Merc today has Nige saying he's not looking at loans...I would be to save my arse!!

Sven didn't have long, it's not like Nige hasn't had 2 windows and 12 months to 'sort it out'. I'm not in the Pearson out briggade but I'm not sure how long the Thais patience will last! Could be something ironic with the Hull game...

To much expectation and to much pressure. Lets not forget we have quite a few young players. A very familar feeling to all this dont you think ?? Changing the manager will only mean another transitional year. Stick with it and eventually it will come good !!!!

Last Season Reading won the league with 89 points.

That's 89 out of 138 max available. That's 49 points dropped. That's 1.06 points dropped per game.

Currently we've dropped 12 points in 6 games. Twice as fast/much as Reading.

Let's hope we're not too hasty with Pearson being sacked. Of the 10 teams that finished above us last season, at least four lost as many games as we had when Sven was sent packing.

My money is on NP bringing on Waghorn rather than Beckford.

If I was JB I would be pissed off big time to be sitting on the bench why this non league dross is getting a start. NP don't know his arse from his elbow, even of we do fluke a win ByeBye Nigel you just ain't Upton it

lol, NP has played Beckford more than anyone since Beckford left the 3rd division, he did **** all except for a couple of occasions... get over it.

I'd get him on because things aren't working, but not out of any belief he can save us, he's a clumsy let down, has been ever since he uttered those infamous words of 'only the weak feel pressure'

Archived