Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Burnley Match thread

Indeed. I love the attitude of 'Reading had a rubbish start and went up ERGO the best approach is to have a rubbish start'

By that ridiculous logic. Peterborough are the team to be feared.

Nobody is saying losing is the best way to start, or that we're going to win the league because Reading did. People, including myself are trying to point out that a poor start to the season, although bad, doesn't mean we're destined for a bad season or relegation like some have hilariously stated.

I'm completely fed up with Pearson, his teams, his lack of personality and originality. I can't be arsed at this defeat and my 6 month old son, who cries almost all the time, isn't even crying about this defeat.The worst thing a manager can do is encourage complete and utter apathy and that is pretty much what LCFC are getting from a lot of quarters now.

ONE - ONE (NUGENT)

Nobody is saying losing is the best way to start, or that we're going to win the league because Reading did. People, including myself are trying to point out that a poor start to the season, although bad, doesn't mean we're destined for a bad season or relegation like some have hilariously stated.

Both viewpoints are equally hilarious. For every team struggling after 10 games that went up, I can show you 9 or 10 that didn't.

You keep clutching at straws though, searching for that one rogue exception to the rule, I'll be over here in the real world, understanding the statistics.

They say ignorance is bliss. Is it?

Archived