Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Burnley Match thread

I'm fortunate enough to be on a family trip to Spain right now so this thread is effectively my commentary.

Anyone got a heads up on the attendance?

Sorry if it's been discussed. I'm on iPhone in a verrry slow area so can't scan back through the thread this side of Xmas!!

I'm fortunate enough to be on a family trip to Spain right now so this thread is effectively my commentary.

Sorry if it's been discussed. I'm on iPhone in a verrry slow area so can't scan back through the thread this side of Xmas!!

Low attendance I think, Burnley fans came in a mini

Get on the BBC website for minute by minute text updates, better than watching the bullshit on this thread by w@nkers actually hoping we lose

De Laet is awful!!! How did we let Peltier go for this numpty!

Come on Leicester!!! :scarf:

Because Peltier used to go awol and is getting right royally slagged off by the Leeds fans in their boards for errrm going awol

De Laet has been fine until the weekend's game where he was awful

3 shots to 1 according to the Beeb

With our 3, we've had 1 on target & 2 have hit the post... they scored there's with an SSL defensive lapse.

Sick of these individual defensive errors which have dogged us since NP left the first time, we've had a whole decade of them except for his first two years here

Because Peltier used to go awol and is getting right royally slagged off by the Leeds fans in their boards for errrm going awol

De Laet has been fine until the weekend's game where he was awful

To be Fair to the lad Saturday was my first appearance at a game so maybe I should give him a chance!! :scarf:

Archived