Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Burnley Match thread

Not watching, listening or anything. Just relying on the BBC text and the reliable and measured people on here, so feel free to shoot me down or something.

It seem's to me (having see a few games this season and the wolves match) that we have no leader in the team.

Vardy - Playing non league last season, no leadership skills

Nugent - Joker of the pack, good goalscorer but no leadership skills

Midfield - All under what, 23? erm......

Morgan is fine as captain, but doesn't seem to be directing the team during the match, particularly difficult from the back too

3 shots to 1 according to the Beeb

With our 3, we've had 1 on target & 2 have hit the post... they scored there's with an SSL defensive lapse.

Sick of these individual defensive errors which have dogged us since NP left the first time, we've had a whole decade of them except for his first two years here

"lapse" would imply he doesn't make many. Not sure about that tbh !

am i allowed to be critical of the performance, the manager, or even the owners? If I am it doesn't mean I want us to lose or make me not a "proper fan". I think it just means i want us to improve.

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism nothing wrong with discussion and we all get frustrated because we love the club and we have suffered for a long long time

Hopefully are bad luck will end tonight!!

I have just bet £50 on Leicester to win

£160 odd quid back if we win.

Come On Leicester I believe in you

Dude, I would LOVE you to win that £160, but there is a reason for those odds...

Fingers crossed.

Archived