Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

lol No not at all, I haven't even entertained the thought of getting an iPhone 5. I have the 4, but I was actually considering getting a Samsung at my next upgrade. But PES is shit, and I'm not the only person to think it. Most people I know who've played both hate PES. Sales figures of 25 FIFA's to every 1 PES last year pretty much proves my point.

Sales prove nothing, Black Ops 2 will out sell every game this year, will it be the best? Of course not just the most popular. PES was better than FIFA since it's incepition to about PES 6, from their FIFA Started to slowly catch it up and it wasn't until around 09, arguable even FIFA 10 that FIFA was head and shoulders above PES. Before that the gameplay was that much better the missing leagues didn't even matter.

These days, I don't think it can touch FIFA although from what I hear the gap has narrowed, PES have made some big improvements this year I hear. FIFA 13 couldh have been a lot better also parts of it are lazy and rehashed.

Archived