Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

F1 2012

Anyone got this on xbox?

I am playing it on professional and it is a huge step up from 11 in terms of difficulty. Take one corner too aggresively and you just bank off in to the dirt.

Yeah i have it. Its a really good game, but its ridiculously hard in the wet. Nearly impossible infact!!

I'm enjoying this one more than 10/11 but the amount of bugs, glitches and the lack of a conventional championship mode takes some of the shine off it. Another thing thats annoying me is the difference in difficulty between professional and legendary AI. For example, at Hungary I was 3 seconds faster than professional AI but 3 seconds slower than the legendary AI, right in the middle.

• 2 weeks later...

Three races into my second season on career mode and it seems that Marussia and Force India have swapped places in terms of performance, with Pic and Glock scoring decent points and PdR and Hulk battling the HRT's.

Archived