Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

NBA 2K13

Any NBA fans about???

If so you will all know NBA 2K13 comes out on Friday, and after playing the demo I cannot wait for it, it seems another epic game that 2K has made.

Graphics are quality, gameplay is quality and the game as a whole felt so good and realistic.

I played NBA 2K12 I absolutely loved it, but found it incredibly hard even on the second level.

This year NBA 2K has yet again had amazing views, so any NBA fans I suggest you get it.

2k13_original.jpg?1344890183

Got my final high school exams in a month, so tempted to pick this up though ):

Absolutely loved 12, and this looks like an improvement, which I find hard to believe!

Decided to buy NBA2K13 this afternoon.

Better than last year by a mile, and not as hard as last year by a mile.

Last year I couldn't even win on flaming Pro difficulty, one game on Pro on 2k13 and I won by about a 7 point margin.

Quality game so far, I suggest people should buy it because it can get more addicting than fifa.

This game is the business, so much better than 2K12 even though that was pretty good.

Had so much fun this afternoon with the LA Clippers on association, but lost with Boston on association against Heat who kicked my arse just because of James and Wade.

But I won with LA Clippers 99-93 over Memphis, with Blake Griffin scoring 29 pts.

You tried the all star download yet?

The dunk competition is well done if a little difficult.

I still can't do alley oops in game though but like to post up with Tyson Chandler.

Those interested, Knicks play Pistons on Jan 17th at O2 (or whatever its called now).

This game is just the best, already addicted.

Earlier played as Knicks against 76ers, was cruising then had a terrible 3rd quarter but managed to win 100-95.

Currently I am...

Boston - 0-3

Brooklyn - 2-1

Knicks - 2-1

Clippers - 2-1

This game is the business, so much better than 2K12 even though that was pretty good.

It what ways is this better than last years version? I havent played it yet but, apart from the fact that i was terrible at 2k12, i couldn't actually fault it really so am genuinely interested to know what 'improvements' have been made before i consider getting it.

Cheers.

It what ways is this better than last years version? I havent played it yet but, apart from the fact that i was terrible at 2k12, i couldn't actually fault it really so am genuinely interested to know what 'improvements' have been made before i consider getting it.

Cheers.

Last year the game was very very hard, even on pro level I couldn't win a single game.

This year it's still challenging but far easier on pro level that last year, which makes it better, graphics have improved again, actual gameplay has improved, you can play as legend teams, USA national team and Celebrity team. A new control stick, has improved the game, all the little things like the free throw pts are realistic, so if the team your playing with weren't good at free throws the season before it actually shows, so if teams struggle on defence you tend to struggle, or if the team is good at defence then the team organises better.

I scored 45 pts with Chris Paul last night with the LA Clippers cracking game, it's things like that which make it fun the challenge of the game and it being easier than last year's because last year's was flaming hard.

Read other reviews on it on websites like IGN, but reviews are all pretty good either 8 or 9 out fo 10.

Last year the game was very very hard, even on pro level I couldn't win a single game.

This year it's still challenging but far easier on pro level that last year, which makes it better, graphics have improved again, actual gameplay has improved, you can play as legend teams, USA national team and Celebrity team. A new control stick, has improved the game, all the little things like the free throw pts are realistic, so if the team your playing with weren't good at free throws the season before it actually shows, so if teams struggle on defence you tend to struggle, or if the team is good at defence then the team organises better.

I scored 45 pts with Chris Paul last night with the LA Clippers cracking game, it's things like that which make it fun the challenge of the game and it being easier than last year's because last year's was flaming hard.

Read other reviews on it on websites like IGN, but reviews are all pretty good either 8 or 9 out fo 10.

Cheers bud.

Will d/l the demo and see.

Edit: Knicks v Pistons is coming to the O2 in January. 17th rings a bell. Proper league game.

Might get myself down there.

Cheers bud.

Will d/l the demo and see.

Edit: Knicks v Pistons is coming to the O2 in January. 17th rings a bell. Proper league game.

Might get myself down there.

Don't bother downloading the demo, much harder than the actual game, only a 5 minute one quarter game with Miami v Oklahoma.

There is a pre season game on ESPN tonight, Dallas v Barcelona.

Knicks are one of my favourite sides, but will never be able to get down to London would love to go aswell, to see Chandler, Stoudemire and Anthony, Carmelo Anthony is my favourite player in the NBA aswell

Don't bother downloading the demo, much harder than the actual game, only a 5 minute one quarter game with Miami v Oklahoma.

There is a pre season game on ESPN tonight, Dallas v Barcelona.

Knicks are one of my favourite sides, but will never be able to get down to London would love to go aswell, to see Chandler, Stoudemire and Anthony, Carmelo Anthony is my favourite player in the NBA aswell

The Knicks are my team-although i do like the Clippers aswell. I will be going i think.

Do you have this game on PS3 or 360?

Edit: I watched a little of Dallas @ Berlin the other night, sunday i think it was. It was on too late though had to be up at 5am for work. May record it.

I bought the playoff package with NBA.tv last season, think it was around $35 with a discount, although i cant actually remember so it may have been more. Am considering buying the Knicks package next month.

How much are tickets to the game and where can I get them? All over that, it's around my birthday too.

They go on sale at the end of this month. The usual outlets should have them, viago-go ticketmaster etc. I've no idea how much they are mate sorry.

The Knicks are my team-although i do like the Clippers aswell. I will be going i think.

Do you have this game on PS3 or 360?

Edit: I watched a little of Dallas @ Berlin the other night, sunday i think it was. It was on too late though had to be up at 5am for work. May record it.

I bought the playoff package with NBA.tv last season, think it was around $35 with a discount, although i cant actually remember so it may have been more. Am considering buying the Knicks package next month.

Yep I like the Knicks and Clippers, soft spot for Boston too.

Im on 360.

I will just see what games are on ESPN and ESPN America, not buying any packages, didn't even know there was a game on ESPN tonight until I flicked through.

Nice one cheers, they likely to sell out pretty quickly?

I dunno you know, i cant imagine them selling out like a Take That gig would! Would think they would be in fairly high demand though. The only chance that probably 90% of people that would be interested in going are gonna get to see an NBA game live. 30/10/2012 mate. Just stick an alarm on 29th in your phone.

Mavs @ Barça on ESPN now.

Yep I like the Knicks and Clippers, soft spot for Boston too.

Im on 360.

I will just see what games are on ESPN and ESPN America, not buying any packages, didn't even know there was a game on ESPN tonight until I flicked through.

First Row Sports streams NBA.tv every night anyway. Plus you can watch the highlights on NBA.tv as well.

Archived