Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Thought i would make a new topic so the guys that dont play FUT dont have to dredge through umpteen posts about stuff they dont really want to know about.

I want to know how people have accumulated enough coins to be able to dish out over 1 million of them on one player!! Is there some kind of hack to get free coins?!

Am current playing in Div. 2. Needed a win to be promoted with one game left, could only manage a 1-1 draw.

Thought i would make a new topic so the guys that dont play FUT dont have to dredge through umpteen posts about stuff they dont really want to know about.

I want to know how people have accumulated enough coins to be able to dish out over 1 million of them on one player!! Is there some kind of hack to get free coins?!

Am current playing in Div. 2. Needed a win to be promoted with one game left, could only manage a 1-1 draw.

No such thing as free coins its either being lucky in packs. Spending shit loads of money on packs, price fixing, buying a player for say 100 coins then selling for 5k... Or scamming.

I got 2100 ms points for £6 so just used it to buy a load of fifa points. The only decent players i got were Cavani-which i still have and use, & Podolski. Thats it!! The rest were very mediocre consider i spent most of those points on premium packs.

Is there no match-making on UT either? Im being put up against teams of a much higher rating than mine usually!

I don't know how people can play manager mode, I used to like it alot but I prefer online way more now! It's just so boring and it kept pissing me off when my players got injured -.-

Just got Villa in a pack which got me 20k coins making my total to 50k coins and brought a nice PL team with that :) (Got bored of German team atm)

I had a little run with packs yesterday. i got vermalean twice in a row then richards 41212 then bayern left back (cant remember his name) then jesus navas then some other defender worth bout 8k... Then after that it was utter dog crap for bout 10 packs.

Agustin Orion for me, very good keeper but I doubt many people have herd of him lol. Also not a great person to have in your team for Chemistry unless your building a Argentina side! I've been quite lucky with Keeper in general can't remember the name of my reserve but his 80 and I've sold a 79 for about 600 coins.

I don't know how people can play manager mode, I used to like it alot but I prefer online way more now! It's just so boring and it kept pissing me off when my players got injured -.-

Just got Villa in a pack which got me 20k coins making my total to 50k coins and brought a nice PL team with that :) (Got bored of German team atm)

I think I speak for a fair few when I say this - I'd enjoy manager mode a million times more if there was no such thing as FM.

What kind of awful player decides to pass it round his defenders at the 75th minute when it's 3-3.

Hate kids who do that :/

That happened to me last night aswell, but from about the 85th minute when I scored to make it 2-2 with Ozil.

They probably only need a point to get promoted, so they just pass it round the defence.

Archived