Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Chemistry is basically dictated on the following things:

Nationality;

Position;

Formation;

League;

Manager Formation;

If you have these or a combination of the these then you can have 100% chemistry easily. For example, when playing a 4-2-3-1 if you have a player who has that formation and is in his favourite position his own chemistry will be 9. Do that for the 10 other player and the chemistry will be 99 (excluding the manager formation bonus).

I have been thinking of making a dream XI such as 4-2-3-1 formation with Spanish, Brazil and Prem players. I think you could still get 100% chemistry with that but you'd have to make sure the players who played in the same league or nationality were next to each other, to make the connecting lines green and not orange.

I hope that makes sense :)

That's ridiculously easy that is, it should be far, far more challenging to get 100%, I'd make it you need the manager formation & all 11 players formation to be the same (as the managers too) and then on top of that either a league/nationality link within your team.

I also think you should have team chemistry upped by 1% for every game you play with that team.

fut.png

'Just' need to save up another 90k ish for Sergio Aguero and i'll be happy .

This upsets me so much, this is exactly what I'm aiming for. lol

Well, that only keeping Insua at LB, Cambiasso at CDM and Lopez as a centre forward. I urge you to have a go with Lisandro Lopez, I have literally never known a player to score so many 25 yarders, he's amazing.

Jonas from Valencia my 'star' this week. Seriously it really is a load of shit.

This upsets me so much, this is exactly what I'm aiming for. lol

Well, that only keeping Insua at LB, Cambiasso at CDM and Lopez as a centre forward. I urge you to have a go with Lisandro Lopez, I have literally never known a player to score so many 25 yarders, he's amazing.

Jonas from Valencia my 'star' this week. Seriously it really is a load of shit.

Yes i have Lopez in my Argentinian 2XI :thumbup: he is very good .

Yeah they've been a bit dodgey recently apparently, not played online for awhile so not experienced it myself.

Very annoying! Especially when it uses up a game on the contracts and puts your DNF rating down for their own cock up!

noticed the servers have been down all morning so far, hopefully they sort it out but i'd wish they hurry up, ended up playing seasons with no ball. won 2-0 before they quit and then 7-3.

I want to put my trade pile back on the market before i have to go work

Yes i have Lopez in my Argentinian 2XI :thumbup: he is very good .

I'd honestly say him and Lavezzi are my favourite out and out strikers I've used.

Just bought Higuain and bought a 4-1-2-1-2 Zabaleta and sold my 4-4-1-1 one.

Drew my first game up 3-3, was 1-3 down with a minute left, incredible.

Managed to get Yaya Touré, Balotelli & Kompany in the last few days. Gold team looks like this now...

Cech

Baines/Assou-Ekotto LB

Kompany/Kolo CB

David Luiz/Kaboul CB

Richards/Bosingwa RB

Parker/Yaya CDM

Hoilett/N'Zogbia LM

Ben Arfa/Valencia RM

Cazorla/Oscar CAM

Tevez/Defoe ST

Balotelli/Welbeck ST

4-1-2-1-2

Some guy i played lastnight has sent me a message asking if i wanted him to give me the duplication glitch????

What's that all about?!

Trying to scam you, I would imagine.

Courtois

Coentreo

Raul Albiol

Carlos puyol

Remi

Arbeloa

Busquets

Xabi alonso

Luka Modric

Gonzalo higuain

Falcao

Similar to mine.

Casillas

Jordi Alba

Raul Albiol

Pepe

Joao Perreria

Xabi Alonso

Sergio Busquets

Arda Turan

Jose Callejon (highly recommended!)

Luka Modric

Falcao

Some guy i played lastnight has sent me a message asking if i wanted him to give me the duplication glitch????

What's that all about?!

Don't do it, it's a scam. They say they will duplicate one of your players so u can sell one and then ask you to trade it over so they can copy it but they can't and they just keep your player.

They will try and prove that it works by copying a bronze play or cheep player then put a few in the trade so you can see they've got a few to sell.

However they have just brought them and re selling again to fool you in to thinking they can.

Lad I work with made so much coins out of doing this scam in FIFA 12.

If you report it, there's nothing EA can do as you willingly traded with them.

Trying to scam you, I would imagine.

Similar to mine.

Casillas

Jordi Alba

Raul Albiol

Pepe

Joao Perreria

Xabi Alonso

Sergio Busquets

Arda Turan

Jose Callejon (highly recommended!)

Luka Modric

Falcao

I've got perreria too, quality player.

What position is callejon mate ?

Promoted to division 1 with last 4 results of 6-0, 6-0 , 6-1, 8-0! I always seem to play better against those with amazing teams. Don't know why!

Still get annoyed by this , lost my first game in division 2 after I went 2-1 down to some scrote who decided to pass it around his back 4 for 75 minutes! Why is this possible it's not fair??!!!

Oh and by the way...cambiasso is a god!!

Current team...

Reina (GK)

K.Walker (RB)

Koscielny (CB)

K.Toure (CB)

G.Clichy (LB)

J.Wilshire (CM)

S.Gerrard (CM)

Ramires (CM)

T.Walcott (RW)

Eto'o (ST)

Gervinho (LW)