Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Haha! I mix it up a bit - have Papa Cisse as my back up striker.

In my first final of the Gold Cup - will play that later.

I think the leagues are relatively easy. Had one season in League one though and finished with 14 points.

On a bit of a roll with packs. I've had Walcott, Dembele, Arshavin and Parker and silver defender worth about 5k and I've just found Juan Mata! Undecided whether to keep or sell. I've wanted to build an EPL team for a while and he wouldn't be out of place in my La Liga team. Decisions decisions...

Wow! Played against once, conceded 2 in 2 minutes then thankfully he got injured!

Gaitan/saviola/cambiasso for me

Shouts them. Saviola played far better than his rating suggested, Gaitan is an absolutely unreal player with a sensational left foot and is excellent at cutting in on it.

Cambiasso is by a mile the best holding mid I've ever used.

But the real star is Lisandro Lopez. You've clearly got an Argentinian side, just get Lopez, you will not regret it, absolutely fantastic forward, he's got it all.

Shouts them. Saviola played far better than his rating suggested, Gaitan is an absolutely unreal player with a sensational left foot and is excellent at cutting in on it.

Cambiasso is by a mile the best holding mid I've ever used.

But the real star is Lisandro Lopez. You've clearly got an Argentinian side, just get Lopez, you will not regret it, absolutely fantastic forward, he's got it all.

Higuain's not too shabby, either.

Played somebody when i finished work this morning who had...

IF Messi

Ronaldo

Ibrahimovic

Neymar

Buffon

...in their starting XI.

I obviously lost.

I've never seen any of those players, mind you I've only just limped up to div 2 online.

Waiting with bated breath to see what crap I get in my pack tonight!

"Your auction is very important to us. The auction house is very busy at the moment and we're experiencing some delays. Please try again later. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused."

What a load of shíte.

Higuain's not too shabby, either.

I play Lopez & Higuain and Lopez absolutely shits all over him.

Just opened my pack. Very underwhelming, best player was Escuele Manga. A CB in the French league. The other 2 players had a 76 rating and I've never heard of them.

Nolan Roux, some Belgian midfielder from Osasuna and Woodgate in mine. I swear they get worse every week.

Oh yeah it's Monday forgot all about it.

So....

Three Brazilians today.

Welliton, Marquinhos and Ibson.

Flaming rubbish.

Welliton is my cryptonite. Everytime i see him on the oppositions team sheet i wish i could bang a tenner on him 1st GS!!!

Im on the ultimate team on fifa 13 and i have around 7 players without contract's and i only have 135 coins, i have mostly bronze player's as i have only just started, so i can't afford to buy contract's and i cant play games as i have no contract's, is there anything i can do?

Archived