Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Just opened my pack. Very underwhelming, best player was Escuele Manga. A CB in the French league. The other 2 players had a 76 rating and I've never heard of them.

Got him last week. All packs I have opened this week, all players I got was 76 or under. This is getting rather diabolical now.

I like how you can get coins from seasons, makes it easier to earn them. Currently got a cheap prem side in division 3 need 5 points from 6 games to go up again:

Friedel

Santos

Skrtel

Cahill

Azpu (chelsea rb not even gonna try spelling)

Hoilett

Granero

Cabaye

Larsson

Ba

Kone

Granero is so ****ing good!

Thought I'd best let people know..

So it appears that my Xbox account has been hacked..only realised after checking my emails and seeing a LOT of purchase messages that I KNOW I did not do..

It all started just after I got FIFA 13..when I spoke to the people at Microsoft,they said..

"That hackers are getting into accounts and getting MS Points and selling them cheap..or they open FIFA

Packs..and selling the good players for cash."

Bearing in mind I didn't tell them I had FIFA..until they told me this..it appears a common thing..funny(or rather not)..that they haven't told us punters about this..or announced ANYTHING!!

So please..if you play FIFA 13 ..or 12 ..please check your email associated with your Xbox account..

As the "purchases" DO NOT appear on your Xbox billing info..and it DOES NOT appear online.

Apparently..the player cards are designed to be able to move between accounts..and that's how they are hacking people.

So again..please check your emails..as that's the only place it shows.

:rolleyes:

To answer your question, no. What's pissing me off is it freezing during half-time. I'm not too bothered about losing the DNF bonus as it only amounts to about 500 coins over 5 games but the Daily invitational Trophy, I'm through to the semi looking for an opponent and I get chucked off the EA servers (still connected to XBL) and then having to start from scratch again

:rolleyes:

To answer your question, no. What's pissing me off is it freezing during half-time. I'm not too bothered about losing the DNF bonus as it only amounts to about 500 coins over 5 games but the Daily invitational Trophy, I'm through to the semi looking for an opponent and I get chucked off the EA servers (still connected to XBL) and then having to start from scratch again

Yeah I complained about the EA servers on here and pretty much got told it was my connection, which is bullshit, so I wouldn't waste your time typing about it. It's not happened for a while but a few times I've been in the middle of a game and it's kicked me out of the EA server (or actually kicked me out of UT twice, but not the EA server, explain that). Every other devise I own, my laptop, my phone etc are all still connected to the internet. My PS3 is still logged in, if I leave the game and go the the internet on my PS3 it works. But when I go back to UT I have a notice about not finishing my online game and having a DNF reduction in coins. I like DNF, I understand why they have it. Anything that discourages people from quitting mid game is great because it spoils it for others. But if they going to include DNF in the game, they should sort their servers out because it's spoiling honest peoples enjoyment of the game.

I love my BPL team

----------------Hart

Walker - Lescott - Luiz - Baines

----------------Toure

Walcott--------------------Gervinho

---------------Gerrard

-----------Defoe-Rooney

12 points after 4 games in division one. Defore scores for fun.

So in my pack this week, after having three woeful packs I have got...

Yet more Brazilians, Ganso being the best but already had him when I decided to go for a Brazilian side.

While I also got some guy called Camunas and Everton's Darron Gibson!

Got an IF Evra in a pack

:chant: :chant: :chant:

New side now.

Bent

Bale----Walcott

Ramires--Toure--Tiote

Clichy--M'Bia--Kaboul--Walker

Cech

Still have 60k left over, not sure where to strengthen.

I reckon i'll get Kompany but I might even sell Bale and buy someone else for left forward and get Aguero.

Just spent my Microsoft Points which I got free* with my Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Gomez, Higuian. Chellini

About 50k there of players to sell. Made 30k off discarding shit players and consumables. Had 6k coins to redeem I think I did good.

Just spent my Microsoft Points which I got free* with my Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Gomez, Higuian. Chellini

About 50k there of players to sell. Made 30k off discarding shit players and consumables. Had 6k coins to redeem I think I did good.

Are you on Xbox?

Gomez and Chiellini should sell for 50k on their own.

35k and 15k, unless they've gone down in price since I had them both.

Archived