Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Just spent my Microsoft Points which I got free* with my Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Gomez, Higuian. Chellini

About 50k there of players to sell. Made 30k off discarding shit players and consumables. Had 6k coins to redeem I think I did good.

Now this I just cannot do, and probably why everyone has a better team than me. I've payed £40 for the game I'll be forked if EA are having any more of my money!

Still I have a 4 and a half star team with 80 chemistry which has been good enough to see me promoted from every division up to 2 (whcih I have just started my first season in) first time of asking so far. Won a couple of games last night which I needed as I'd lost the first 2, both teams obviously better than mine one of which was 5 star and 100 chem. Thankfully people who play Ultimate team seem to be a lot worse than Seasons players.

Now this I just cannot do, and probably why everyone has a better team than me. I've payed £40 for the game I'll be forked if EA are having any more of my money.

To be fair the ms points Ash used are the 2100 that he paid £3 for when he bought black ops 2.

Does anyone know all of the prize funds for each divisions for both Seasons and Online seasons?

In the other news, got promoted to Division 3 and I can't win for the shit, lost my first three games. I play with 4-3-3 though since I play with a random team made of the players I got from the packs so the chemistry is low. Is that a factor or it is just that I am rubbish!

Does Morale matters as well?

Chemistry makes the world of difference although so does fitness (which runs down so easily), I personally believe achieving 100 chemistry is far too easy.

Chemistry plays one part, but fitness is equally as important.

That is why I usually replace the entire squad for each new match with the players that were on the bench or additions to the squad, even if it means using a player with a 97 fitness level instead of one with 96.

Yes, I'm that picky.

In the end, lack of fitness can make a huge difference, especially when you go into a game as the underdog (say with a Silver team against a Gold team).

The less fit your players are, the earlier they give up and can't catch up with you in the latter stages of a match.

Does Morale matters as well?

Morale shouldn't be underestimated, either.

I think it determines how easily computer-controlled teammates make a run for free space or are able to anticipate your next (passing) movement.

Essentially, the lower the morale, the lesser they care about anything. lol

Morale shouldn't be underestimated, either.

I think it determines how easily computer-controlled teammates make a run for free space or are able to anticipate your next (passing) movement.

Essentially, the lower the morale, the lesser they care about anything. lol

At least they still bothered to turn up! :thumbup:

Am gonna sell my squad tonight and start a fresh. I have 70k coins now, & once i've sold my team should have around 550k coins. Am thinking either a Bundesliga/German team or a Liga BBVA/Spanish side.

Interested to know if anyone has or has had Falcao or IF Weidenfeller? If so then opinions? I think im leaning more towards a Bundesliga side to be honest at the minute.

I had Falcao in my most recent team. He's sheer class, wins so many headers, even against the likes of Dede and Santana. His five star weak foot is lethal, he doesn't have a weak foot! He's so strong as well. Great player for just 45K

Epic win yesterday, I was playing in Division 3 where I was 5-1 down at the half time only to win 7-6 at the end with my winner coming right at the death. Anyone have better comebacks?

I once beat somebody 6-5 after being 5-3 down. The last two goals came just before the end and in added time.

I was 3-0 down after 20 minutes with a man sent off (he turned around so my tackle caught him from behind). I pulled two goals back and my CF gets a second yellow for attempting a diving header and hitting the defender! I came back to win 5-3. Well happy.

Well i sold my squad, & bought this lot...

4-1-2-1-2

Neuer

Lahm

Boateng

Hummels

Schmelzer

Bender

Schürrle

Blaszykowski

Götze

Lewandowski

Reus