Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

That you're bad at maths? lol You've only made 9 posts in it, which is only 1.3% of your post count :ermm:

I may have learnt I'm apparently bad at the maths even if my original post was tongue in cheek but I also learnt I have a stalker.

I'm flattered.

I may have learnt I'm apparently bad at the maths even if my original post was tongue in cheek but I also learnt I have a stalker.

I'm flattered.

I just thought it was a pretty high number. On the list of threads you just press the 'replies' text and it gives you a list of how many posts each person has made in the thread :dunno: Don't flatter yourself lol

Well I'm Starting to wonder what I was worried about in Division One, Six games in, 6-0-0. One win from four games away from the biggest prize in UT lol. And I still haven't quite got 5 stars yet!

Watch me **** it up.

I needed one win from one game to win the title! I bought loads of training cards and fitness cards to make my players good, and ended up winning 7-2! lol Worth it I'd say to buy the training cards.

I needed one win from one game to win the title! I bought loads of training cards and fitness cards to make my players good, and ended up winning 7-2! lol Worth it I'd say to buy the training cards.

lol

I have a few cards to use actually. As I have four games not sure I'll go down that route straight away though!

On UT earlier, I was winning 5-1 and he scored in the 82nd minute. He paused it got his mic and begged me to give him the draw because that's what he needed for the title. He sounded really panicked as if he was going to die if he didn't get thisdraw so I scored one OG and he was like, "thank you, mate. Thank you so much. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou..." I laughed like a bastard and didn't score any more. lol

On UT earlier, I was winning 5-1 and he scored in the 82nd minute. He paused it got his mic and begged me to give him the draw because that's what he needed for the title. He sounded really panicked as if he was going to die if he didn't get thisdraw so I scored one OG and he was like, "thank you, mate. Thank you so much. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou..." I laughed like a bastard and didn't score any more. lol

Should have made it 5-4 then passed it around at the back lol

Well I'm Starting to wonder what I was worried about in Division One, Six games in, 6-0-0. One win from four games away from the biggest prize in UT lol. And I still haven't quite got 5 stars yet!

Watch me **** it up.

I've done it before. Needed a point for the title and lost my last five. lol I think I was almost taking it casually at first but then as soon as I worried, I completely bottled it and lost 6-1 in a game I dominated (yes you did read that).

I'm livid. I dominate 90% of games I play yet win about 50%, I just cannot take my chances.

I've done it before. Needed a point for the title and lost my last five. lol I think I was almost taking it casually at first but then as soon as I worried, I completely bottled it and lost 6-1 in a game I dominated (yes you did read that).

I'm livid. I dominate 90% of games I play yet win about 50%, I just cannot take my chances.

Well I did mess it up and lost all four lol

nothing to do with being worried or indeed nervous, uncle nob head here came in through the front door steaming at 1am on Friday night and decided to the best way to cap off a evening of heavy drinking was to settle down in front of the Xbox with a couple of glasses of wine and win Div 1 online.

Now playing late on a Friday is, I find, a very unadvisible thing to do in general as all the best players play then. When your trollied you've got no chance lol.

He sells for about 7k coins haha

Ah well, thought he would be worth more. Going to keep him anyway.

Anyone know the prime selling conditions such as which is best time of the day to sell your player, any good selling tactics?

Ashley young! Not bad- thought he'd go for more than what he currently is. But decent player in a free gold pack from another pack.

Weird how you can get some seriously good players for nothing , example being Cristian Eriksen going for around 700, and then have far worse players that are poor to play with and they go for 10k+

Ashley young! Not bad- thought he'd go for more than what he currently is. But decent player in a free gold pack from another pack.

Weird how you can get some seriously good players for nothing , example being Cristian Eriksen going for around 700, and then have far worse players that are poor to play with and they go for 10k+

I got Young too. Got him the other day as well.

Epic win yesterday, I was playing in Division 3 where I was 5-1 down at the half time only to win 7-6 at the end with my winner coming right at the death. Anyone have better comebacks?

The Comeback kid strikes again! I was 1-0 down within the first minute with Villa dribbling through my entire defence to score. Half time I was 4-0 down with rest of goals conceded through rebounds, I was playing against a forward line of Villa and Higuian, I won the game 6-4 in the end though they had a men sent off.

Archived