Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Opened a few packs when i finished work lastnight. The usual dross inside but with...

2 x Reus

Ben Arfa

Valencia

IF Elano

Only problem now is that the only improvements i really need to make to my squad are either IF Bundesliga players or Robben/Ribery, who are 250k & 500k repectively.

No fooking chance!

Apparently there are some hackers who buy every player that go for like 15m+ to keep their trade profit down, thus making them harder for EA to track.

So the word spread and people have earnt loads of money from flogging bronze players for ridiculous amounts.

Apparently there are some hackers who buy every player that go for like 15m+ to keep their trade profit down, thus making them harder for EA to track.

So the word spread and people have earnt loads of money from flogging bronze players for ridiculous amounts.

I don't get it :/

Starting to take the piss now, FUT has had so many problems it's a joke.

If it's people hacking it then fair enough. Happens to a lot of games, lets us not forget if you can do it effectively in UT you can actually make a fair bit of wonga out of it. And if their manipulating the system could mean players like us have a smaller chance of getting good cards in our packs.

If they need time to stop that from happening then fair enough.

Just play something else.

How?

I dont get this hacking scheme at all, buy bronze players for pittance and sell them at profit but who would buy these over-inflated players?

I think when the game first came out, hackers were able to obtain the best players for either peanuts or for free via some loophole on the web app. The offenders have since had their ip's banned but the UT market was flooded with Messi& Ronaldo etc. I am only presuming here of course but i would think EA would have had to manipulate the market to ensure the availability of certain players was re-balanced. They are unable to remove the hundreds of messis & ronaldos as they were sold on and they cant track which ones were obtained through said scam.

Hope that makes sense, am on my phone.

Opened my pack on Monday, and yet again it was absolutely crap.

One of my worst by far.

The better your team gets, the more unlikely you are to get cards that interest you I find.

Lets face it any standard gold card is pretty much worthless, your better off quick selling it, and unless a shiney card has pace it aint going to fetch more than a couple of thousand.

Just won division one, my record is 31-9-5 however two of my friends got me 3 defats. I have worked my way up from division five with mainly a Championship squad then invested in an England youth gold side.

620DC91B-4D10-4E3B-AD7D-63B33A582110-4723-00000494D24469FF.jpg

I have noticed that generally, if i buy a premium gold pack with coins, i get a better standard of player than if i buy one with fifa points.

Is it just coincedental or has anyone else noticed this? If it is the case then you'd have thought it would have been the other way around surely?

I have noticed that generally, if i buy a premium gold pack with coins, i get a better standard of player than if i buy one with fifa points.

Is it just coincedental or has anyone else noticed this? If it is the case then you'd have thought it would have been the other way around surely?

I found it to be the other way round, to be honest.

discarded all the crappy gold players I had got from packs (took me fooking ages) which got me an extra 125,000!

shows how many of those pissin packs i have bought, and if think of the players it has got me, there aint many that makes me think wow that was worth it.

Archived