Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

discarded all the crappy gold players I had got from packs (took me fooking ages) which got me an extra 125,000!

shows how many of those pissin packs i have bought, and if think of the players it has got me, there aint many that makes me think wow that was worth it.

If it weren't for the fact that I am desperatley trying to get an IF player in a pack I wouldn't even bother with them at all besides the free packs. Just better off saving for the players you want.

If it weren't for the fact that I am desperatley trying to get an IF player in a pack I wouldn't even bother with them at all besides the free packs. Just better off saving for the players you want.

I always think that after I have wasted coins on packs, but within an hour im considering getting more packs because of the possibility of getting someone good. I wish they would put the 15k packs on there permamently though. i much prefer them to the 7.5k ones.

Takes a right fvcking disabled to hack games like that. How can anyone get any enjoyment out of it?

All about having a 5 star team with no cheating, and pretty much no luck ever in packs. It's do-able without loads of effort.

Takes a right fvcking disabled to hack games like that. How can anyone get any enjoyment out of it?

All about having a 5 star team with no cheating, and pretty much no luck ever in packs. It's do-able without loads of effort.

I think it's too easy to get 5 star and 100 chem.

Should be way more of a challenge and it's make the game more enjoyable.

I got Hummels and Torres yesterday in my free packs.

20B5D2DF-2B3D-493F-B480-B919C075E296-1465-00000112534CD54B.jpg

I won division one in seven games(seven straight wins). I don't know what to do now? Any suggestions. Carry on with my current team or sell all my players and make a new side and try and win division one?

Current record 32 - 9 - 5. Three loses arent mine though.

Archived