Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

What. The. ****. I got relegated from my current season as the ea servers cut out 6 TIMES! Needed 1 point to stay up, conceded a late winner. Just started on new season, 1-0 up. Cuts out. Fuming.

Edit: It seems that lots of people are having major issues with EA servers at the minute.

What. The. ****. I got relegated from my current season as the ea servers cut out 6 TIMES! Needed 1 point to stay up, conceded a late winner. Just started on new season, 1-0 up. Cuts out. Fuming.

I hate to break it to you but this is your issue. If it wasn't it'd be happening to more people.

I hate to break it to you but this is your issue. If it wasn't it'd be happening to more people.

Unless i'm mistaken other people have commented on this? Anyways, my internet is temperamental at best, but when I have a full internet connection, I don't expect any issues for a game that costs £45.

Unless i'm mistaken other people have commented on this? Anyways, my internet is temperamental at best, but when I have a full internet connection, I don't expect any issues for a game that costs £45.

I've been having the same problems, and my internet connection is fine all the time

Not lost a game through being disconnected from the EA servers, played at least 60-70 games.

People may have the odd problem, I doubt many are being disconnected 6 times a season. You've got a problem.

EDIT: Xbox this is, if it's PS3 I'm afraid you get what you pay for (Nothing lol)

Not lost a game through being disconnected from the EA servers, played at least 60-70 games.

People may have the odd problem, I doubt many are being disconnected 6 times a season. You've got a problem.

EDIT: Xbox this is, if it's PS3 I'm afraid you get what you pay for (Nothing lol)

I've now played over a 100 games on UT on PS3, i've had no issues!

I haven't had any disconnect issues personally but the EA Sport tw@tter feed was teaming with complaints about disconnects & disapearing players.

Archived