Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Well having spent well over 100K on packs, I've picked up Tevez, Yaya Toure, Hummels, Walcott and a load of shit.

I think i can make a good 90K on selling Hummels, Walcott and all the other shit players

Well having spent well over 100K on packs, I've picked up Tevez, Yaya Toure, Hummels, Walcott and a load of shit.

I think i can make a good 90K on selling Hummels, Walcott and all the other shit players

Market is shit. Trying to sell my regular Falcao. I paid 50k for him a few months ago, he doesn't even sell for 35, these days.

Market is shit. Trying to sell my regular Falcao. I paid 50k for him a few months ago, he doesn't even sell for 35, these days.

Just made 15,000K on Hummels, 4000 on Walcott, so i'm off to a good start

You're not wrong. I cant get rid of Reus for shit! People are putting him up for 20-25k, i cant sell him for 16.5k!!

Starting to get sick of ultimate team.

bought 4 jumbo packs last night and they went as follows;

1st pack - best player was shay pissin given - not one rare gold

2nd pack - best player was pepe (not the good one, the juventus one) - again not one rare gold

3rd pack - at last a rare gold, but it was some columbian 77 rated guy - instant discard

4th pack - best player was danny welbeck - sold for a couple of grand

so 4 jumbo packs for 60 grand, i got in total 3 rare players which amassed to about 3k.

2nd pack - best player was pepe (not the good one, the juventus one) - again not one rare gold

3rd pack - at last a rare gold, but it was some columbian 77 rated guy - instant discard

so 4 jumbo packs for 60 grand, i got in total 3 rare players which amassed to about 3k.

This is why you shouldn't buy packs. I learnt this when it first ever come out, about three years ago. It's better saving your money to get the player(s) you want.

My team at the minute, needs some work doing to it when I can decide on who to buy.

All PL...

Howard

Johnson -- Huth -- Distin -- Baines

Dyer -- Allen -- Adam -- Jarvis

Gerrard

Bent

As it's been said If you want to build a decent team packs are really not the way forward. I've spent thousands on packs, the only player I use from packs are Ivanovic, Rafina, and Helton. The rest have all been purchased.

Darren Bent is class on this. Got Aguero in a pack the other day so had to replace him! Team now:

Hart

Walker

A.Cole

Kompany

IF Koscielny

Walcott

A.Young

Mata

Silva

RVP

Aguero.

Nice team how much did that cost you?

Getting lucky in packs!

Had Sergio Ramos twice in packs, made £300k from them. Got hart, walker, kompany, cole, mata, silva, Aguero in packs. Probs about £200k in total.

Getting lucky in packs!

Had Sergio Ramos twice in packs, made £300k from them. Got hart, walker, kompany, cole, mata, silva, Aguero in packs. Probs about £200k in total.

Packs with coins or fifa points? Or free packs for getting the Ultimate edition?

Packs with coins or fifa points? Or free packs for getting the Ultimate edition?

Free packs from ultimate, and then the coins from whatever sell on etc. one free pack I got Ramos and the IF Dortmund keeper!

Darren Bent is class on this. Got Aguero in a pack the other day so had to replace him! Team now:

Hart

Walker

A.Cole

Kompany

IF Koscielny

Walcott

A.Young

Mata

Silva

RVP

Aguero.

Never had Darren Bent, but I've played against him a few times and he's awesome. Ridiculously over-paced though, he's quicker than Walcott!

Time to change my all French team into a Spanish team, can't seem to breakthrough to the Division 1 title.

Have 30,000 coins plus selling all my players would probably be another 40,000 hopefully.

Some cheap La Liga players that are good.

LB: Monreal (Malaga) 500c

RB: Joao Pererria (Valencia) 1500c

CAM: Arda Turan (Atletico Madrid) 1000c, Verdu (Espanyol) 500c

CF: Jose Callejon (Real Madrid) 1000c Get Ruben Castro in as back up.

Some cheap La Liga players that are good.

LB: Monreal (Malaga) 500c

RB: Joao Pererria (Valencia) 1500c

CAM: Arda Turan (Atletico Madrid) 1000c, Verdu (Espanyol) 500c

CF: Jose Callejon (Real Madrid) 1000c Get Ruben Castro in as back up.

I have had a La Liga team before, I just want all Spanish players instead of all French players.

Nearly sold everyone anyway, so time to try and start a fresh.

Archived