Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

That happened to me last night aswell, but from about the 85th minute when I scored to make it 2-2 with Ozil.

They probably only need a point to get promoted, so they just pass it round the defence.

Fair point, but it is so annoying. It kind of ruins the fun.

Late on in the game (85th minute onwards), if I'm winning, I'll decide that my opponent is not having another touch of the ball. I don't do it to wind him up but to preserve my lead. If you take exception to that then you deserve to concede a 90th minute equaliser.

Also, childish twat? That's a bit uncalled for.

Late on in the game (85th minute onwards), if I'm winning, I'll decide that my opponent is not having another touch of the ball. I don't do it to wind him up but to preserve my lead. If you take exception to that then you deserve to concede a 90th minute equaliser.

Also, childish twat? That's a bit uncalled for.

What's your GT kid?

Not doing well in division 3, got about four matches to save myself, was 2-0 up then lost 3-2 in the last minute in my last match.

I always win in afternoon's though, kinda struggle at night that's when all the good people come on, went on about a 12 match unbeaten streak on Fifa 12 when playing in the afternoon.

Don't you just love it when you're beating a team who has Iniesta, Fabregas, Falcao & Higuian 4-0 and they quit

I played this team the other night...

20121011_013102.jpg

Oh dear....

20121011_014652.jpg

Granted, my team isn't exactly rubbish, but must be millions of coins spent there.

Seen what you got in your packs last night you lucky **** ;) nice team by the way.

Haha!

I always seem to do ok in packs. Last year I landed Ronaldo! Got Chielleni a few weeks back. Mistakenly out him up for sake for 150 coins.... Went for £38k in the end. I've also had Robinho, Pepe Reina, Simao. All sold off for combined £52k.

Just had the best comeback ever after the game gave me so much bullshit it was unreal.

His team went 4-0 up through some lucky goals, one was a penalty which im going to upload here.

Then 5-1, then my comeback happened. 4 goals from 70mins got me the draw, should have won though.

Edit: It doesn't show the foul for the penalty on the highlights :/

Archived