Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

How lucky are you, I've not had one IF player, must of opened about 75 packs now lol on the verge of giving up!

I know mate, it's great! The best times to get the IF's are when the new team of the week is announced.

In division 2 on this playing wise.

I pulled Neuer in a pack the other day, flogged him for 50k. Starting the long save up for Buffon now, 45,000 i'd expect to be able to find one for!

I enjoy both FUT and career mode, just i can't be bothered to play more than a couple of seasons with the same team!

In today's pack, I got a Bender and a Everton reject.

I rate Bender on this. Only cheap.

On a side note, i'm about ready to give up on FUT. Can't buy a win at the moment. Needed 1 point to stay up with 5 games left this morning, now need 1 point stay up with 1 game left.

I have a la liga/spanish side & have just bought a french/ligue 1 side. Both are full of top players(Benzema,Di Maria,Mata,Lavezzi,Falcao,Torres etc) but im just throwing leads away in the last 10 mins of matches.

Might gives Seasons a blast for a bit.

On a side note, i'm about ready to give up on FUT. Can't buy a win at the moment. Needed 1 point to stay up with 5 games left this morning, now need 1 point stay up with 1 game left.

I have a la liga/spanish side & have just bought a french/ligue 1 side. Both are full of top players(Benzema,Di Maria,Mata,Lavezzi,Falcao,Torres etc) but im just throwing leads away in the last 10 mins of matches.

Sold everyone, and started an Argie side. Kept the ones i already had obviously. Won my last game, and am storming the next season.

Second wind an all that.

Edit: NO other RB than Zabaleta?! Average GK. Have had to manipulate the side with a portuguese influence.

So far so good.

Got an all Spanish side, was able to pick up the likes of Valdes, Pique, Busquets, Arteta and Cazorla. When I get around 40,000 coins again, will try and get the likes of Fabregas, Pedro and Alba.

I reckon Pedro is overrated on this game. Tello is a much better buy at LM/LW imo

Well hope everyone has had a productive team building Christmas period, I got some absolute bargains on Xmas day. Previously I had an all star Brazilian team missing the likes of Dani Alves, Neymar and Thiago Silva and I finally resigned to never getting them..... Sold every single player I owned and bought a couple of those monster packs that were on sale Xmas day and now managed to build this team.

Untitled_zpsce506894.jpg

Untitled1_zps4c49b270.jpg

I say keep him and try to build a team around that judging by a few players on your bench your could begin to build say a spanish team if you wanted to go down that route. The picture of my team didn't cost a lot at all, most expensive players were Fabregas, Torres and Silva but you already have 2 of those.

Well done mate I was only joking though. Sell him for real money EBAY!

Agreed. If you sell him for coins and buy players, their prices will plummet when the Team of the Year comes out. I sold my IF Falcao and sold half the coins on ebay for just short of £50!

Nice pull, though mate.

Archived