Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Well done mate I was only joking though. Sell him for real money EBAY!

Oh my ****ing christ man! There is one on ebay at the minute and bidding is at £142!!! wtf!!!

Have sold him now but am seriously considering buying another one & whacking it on the bay!!!

EA Tax, mate. 5% of whatever paid disappears. if you got 1.2M, you've paid 60k without even knowing it.

You pulling my plonker?!

Edit: You're not joking are you i've just had a look. Thats outrageous!! So basically, the hundreds of cards i have sold in the past for 300/600 coins that were worth the same amount via quick sell, i should have just quick sold them as thats is tax free.

****ing EA TAX!

Whatever next

If you sell him for coins and buy players, their prices will plummet when the Team of the Year comes out.

I presume the TOTY will be out in around a week or so? Did they do this on FUT12? If so, were they priced ridiculously?

They have to take a tax.

Because otherwise the market will become silly. Everyone will have loads of money from games and you'd be able to make profit on players so easy.

Players will be worth nothing and by the end of the year everyone will have good teams.

Making an African PL UT, so far i have Demba Ba, Papiss Cisse, Arouna Kone, Cheick Tiote, Assou-Ekotto and .Kolo Toure. Struggling though because i don't think there is a African goalkeeper in the PL :(

The closest you can get is using Ali Al-Habsi. Wigan. :thumbup:

Got to division one on after two seasons in div 2 , won four straight games so far so looking good for title.

Last game i was 1-3 down after 35 minutes but ended up winning 4-3 in the 90th minute lol

Have now decided to build a silver Mexican team, they have some crazy good silver players for around 10 k average .

Got to division one on after two seasons in div 2 , won four straight games so far so looking good for title.

Last game i was 1-3 down after 35 minutes but ended up winning 4-3 in the 90th minute lol

Have now decided to build a silver Mexican team, they have some crazy good silver players for around 10 k average .

Pace and most have four star skill moves.

Who is the best goalkeeper in the Prem on this game? Hart? Cech? ... Got Tim Howard atm but with me 40k,I thought about getting a 'better' goalkeeper.

Anyway, finally got into division one on those online tournemounts. Used to play the offline ones but it isn't as interesting/challenging.

Who is the best goalkeeper in the Prem on this game? Hart? Cech? ... Got Tim Howard atm but with me 40k,I thought about getting a 'better' goalkeeper.

Anyway, finally got into division one on those online tournemounts. Used to play the offline ones but it isn't as interesting/challenging.

Lloris is the best rated player, but Hart is always incredible against me :/

I've just won division 1 again :) 7 wins and 1 loss

Lloris is the best rated player, but Hart is always incredible against me :/

I've just won division 1 again :) 7 wins and 1 loss

I'll never afford Lloris but Hart is usually decent against me as well. Not bad to keep winning the title, you still get good money for it. Good idea those seasons, kept me interested. Usually bored of it by now, but not this year, in fact I don't play fm as much anymore.

I'll never afford Lloris but Hart is usually decent against me as well. Not bad to keep winning the title, you still get good money for it. Good idea those seasons, kept me interested. Usually bored of it by now, but not this year, in fact I don't play fm as much anymore.

10,000 and a gold pack,

I've got Cech in goal and he's ok, i just want David Silva and Lloris to complete my team

Archived