Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Right guys in pretty shit at this online.

Im building a bronze l2 side. Mainly torquay players or players that have played for torquay and trying to do the single player tournements to get enough coins to build a silver leicester side before i embark on a gold side.

It's proving very long winded mind. I'm tempted to sell the few gold players i have to speed up the process. But other than playing lots of games online even if i lose everytime. Is there a better way to build up my coins. I dont wish to buy as i dont have the money and want to work my way up.

Ps what are these fifa point things?

Right guys in pretty shit at this online.

Im building a bronze l2 side. Mainly torquay players or players that have played for torquay and trying to do the single player tournements to get enough coins to build a silver leicester side before i embark on a gold side.

It's proving very long winded mind. I'm tempted to sell the few gold players i have to speed up the process. But other than playing lots of games online even if i lose everytime. Is there a better way to build up my coins. I dont wish to buy as i dont have the money and want to work my way up.

Ps what are these fifa point things?

If you have about 10k you can make a fairly good gold team. Then try playing in the offline seasons mode and see how you do as its an easy way to get coins.

This games ****ed up! I put a 24,750 bid in for IF Skrtel, during this time i sold Cech for 20K.

Now Skrtel isn't in my watch items, and i've lost nearly 25K in coins

You sure your IF Skrtel isn't somewhere else, say in the "Unassigned" section?

You win?

I ask because if I come up against a full Spanish 11 of class players ill win 6-0, against a Celtic side of bronze/silver, ill get battered? Haha

I got beat by a Leicester team, the other day.

I'm a bit bored with my La Liga team. Thinking of making a Bundesliga team.

You win?

I ask because if I come up against a full Spanish 11 of class players ill win 6-0, against a Celtic side of bronze/silver, ill get battered? Haha

yeah 3-2, was a good game, shame i lost the next 2 games to lose the title by 1 point :@

Archived