Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

The Scottish side was to do some of the tournaments, and I only got the players i have cos on the boxing day 24 rare gold players pack I got IF Thiago silva and got 720k for him.

Spent 300k on packs and got Adebayor :dry:

FUT team of the year comes out later today . They will probably do a 100k rare player pack again !

uuuhhhh

what time?

Might try and net myself that Forking inform player I've been after.

Do these 100k packs cost major FIFA points? (I unsuprisingly do not have 100k in coins)

http://www.fifa.com/...live/index.html

This is a live stream if anyone is feeling sad enough to watch the team being announced !

Casillas

Alves

Pique

Ramos

Marcelo

Alonso

Xavi

Iniesta

Messi

Falcao

Ronaldo

The only one i I don't agree with is Marcelo , What as he done to deserve to be in the team of the year . You would of thought one Chelsea player would of gotten in the team I'd of put Ashley Cole as the best LB IMO

Came back from a holiday expecting to see weeks worth of unclaimed packs ( I bought UT edition of FIFA13) only to see one pack waiting for me. Does this mean for all weeks I was away, I missed these packs offer?

Archived