Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I don't get why I keep buying pissin packs, they are so addictive although i no for a fact i wont get anything.

Bought the two 25k 'special' packs and best players i got was tim cahill & alex song. (50k wasted)

then bought 2 jumbo 15k packs and the best thing i got in those was some 76 rated inter player (1k) and 1k free redeem item.

I had over 200k in coins so bought all the offer packs (jumbo, rare, mega jumbo etc) all I got was ..... Podolski, alexi sanchez and mario Gomez. I've never got an IF in a pack yet... I don't think I'll ever get one :-(

I know it's a bit sad to lose your rag over an Xbox Achievement but I'd actually stand a pretty good chance of having all 1000 points on FIFA 13 if it weren't for this shit.

If I don't get one one way or another by the time my free packs run out and they put the In form ach in again in FIFA 14 I don't think I'm even going to bother with UT. Nothing fun about luck based stuff like this especially when you need to spend actual money to have a realistic chance of getting it.

Ok now getting somewhere.

My bronze torquay is finished and getting a few promotions.

My silver leicester side is just missing nugent and then a bronze matty james for the bench. Winning the silver offline tournements no problem. Even beating national sides.

My la liga side needs a lot of work or a lot coins. Only my keeper is suited to 433.

But my premiership side has all but joe allen suited to 433 and although not world beating just yet hopefully i can now add to this side slowly

De gea

Azpilicueta

Vertonghen

Jagielka

Baines

Oscar

Allen

Johnson

The ox

Defoe

Lennon

With dezko to come on the bench

If anyone wants a 343 joe allen with around 80 game contract im your guy.

Also have 4411 papa cisse if anyone wants to add me on psn and make a trade offer.

Ok now getting somewhere.

My bronze torquay is finished and getting a few promotions.

My silver leicester side is just missing nugent and then a bronze matty james for the bench. Winning the silver offline tournements no problem. Even beating national sides.

My la liga side needs a lot of work or a lot coins. Only my keeper is suited to 433.

But my premiership side has all but joe allen suited to 433 and although not world beating just yet hopefully i can now add to this side slowly

De gea

Azpilicueta

Vertonghen

Jagielka

Baines

Oscar

Allen

Johnson

The ox

Defoe

Lennon

With dezko to come on the bench

If anyone wants a 343 joe allen with around 80 game contract im your guy.

Also have 4411 papa cisse if anyone wants to add me on psn and make a trade offer.

Do you need IF Nugent? I've got one I hardly use.

Just started playing this game mode again. Got Benzema in a pack before and sold him for 75k or something, then bought my entire team:

Sirigu; Lichtsteiner, Samuel, Badstuber, Coentrao; Pirlo, Cambiasso, Essien; Pastore; Higuain, Milito

4-3-1-2 formation. Was going to be an full Argentinian team but then I saw the prices of their better players. lol

They need to work out a system where perhaps all gold players are harder to come by. Get rid of the three distinctive packs and just have it where you are more likely to get more bronze in one type, more silver in another and more gold in the third but ultimately you get a mix in all 3. That way people can't just buy their way to the top then start ripping off others and messing with the market.

It's then purely down to luck and winning points with the best team you can put together from what you have thus making games mean more. What's the point in having silver/bronze players in these editions as once you get gold players,

You get sick of them and can make 4/5 teams that are too good and too cheap.

The market is strange as you can get Genuinly amazing players for less than 1k coins for example but some shocking players go for ridiculous amounts. I suppose that's because they are perhaps more rare or harder to come by, which is good but explain why some random Defender who was a shiny silver, for example, whom I sold for 18k is rarer than the tonnes of brilliant players who are actually great to play as on the game.

I suppose ea will make less money this way and it'd take a while to get an amaing team but once you know what your doing its far too easy to get whichever players, within reason, you want and apart from opening packs, the excitement and random nature of fantasy football goes.

How about **** off?

No need for that. It wasn't an unreasonable asking price as far as the market goes.

IF players are just rare, therefore demand a higher price. Some IFs are better than others,most are ridiculously overpriced. Some IFs have one or two attributes raised by one and the price for them quadrouples. I have IF Cazorla-it is no better than the normal Cazorla imo. I also have IF Skrtel & IF Koscielny(sp) which in my opinion are much better than the normal versions.

Swings & roundabouts

They need to work out a system where perhaps all gold players are harder to come by. Get rid of the three distinctive packs and just have it where you are more likely to get more bronze in one type, more silver in another and more gold in the third but ultimately you get a mix in all 3. That way people can't just buy their way to the top then start ripping off others and messing with the market.

It's then purely down to luck and winning points with the best team you can put together from what you have thus making games mean more. What's the point in having silver/bronze players in these editions as once you get gold players,

You get sick of them and can make 4/5 teams that are too good and too cheap.

The market is strange as you can get Genuinly amazing players for less than 1k coins for example but some shocking players go for ridiculous amounts. I suppose that's because they are perhaps more rare or harder to come by, which is good but explain why some random Defender who was a shiny silver, for example, whom I sold for 18k is rarer than the tonnes of brilliant players who are actually great to play as on the game.

I suppose ea will make less money this way and it'd take a while to get an amaing team but once you know what your doing its far too easy to get whichever players, within reason, you want and apart from opening packs, the excitement and random nature of fantasy football goes.

Oh I played some goon last night who's bank balance must have taken a right bashing over the last 4 months. He was quite proud of it as well, his team name was "Ibuyalotofpacks" lol

100 Chemistry, 87 overall.

He Literally had everyone apart from Messi Ronaldo and Neymar. He's the first person I've played against who had Inesta. His team was that good Falcao could only make the bench.

Would of been happy with my 2-2 draw were it not for the fact that I was winning up to 84 minutes.

Decided to buy a special pack today, for about 25,000 coins which are available until 5.00pm today. Luckily it paid off and I got Thiago Silva in a pack, and I have just got 106,000 coins for him. Will play some games get to 110,000 coins.

Decent business, now I can add the likes of Fabregas and Torres to my Spanish team.

Archived