Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Decided to buy a special pack today, for about 25,000 coins which are available until 5.00pm today. Luckily it paid off and I got Thiago Silva in a pack, and I have just got 106,000 coins for him. Will play some games get to 110,000 coins.

Decent business, now I can add the likes of Fabregas and Torres to my Spanish team.

Thiago Silve is worth that....!

I swear I have him somewhere...

Thiago Silve is worth that....!

I swear I have him somewhere...

Yep definitely worth it, 110-120,000 people were also trying to sell him for.

106,000 coins which I will make 110,000 will help me a lot, to get in some quality players for around 20-30,000.

Just had a bit of a Fifa UT marathon, flaming killed my thumb.

Got in Albiol, Silva, Mata, Villa, Navas and Torres.

First game I played with them in my team, I beat a guy with Ronaldo and Messi in his, next game I played a team full of Norwegian silvers rated 74, and lost 5-4, when 3-0 up.

Can't stand playing teams full of bronze. Think you're gonna better them and they're all decent gamers, but even the players seem superior to mine and that's what winds me up most.

Can't stand playing teams full of bronze. Think you're gonna better them and they're all decent gamers, but even the players seem superior to mine and that's what winds me up most.

Correct, the guy with the Silver Norway side was far better than the guy who had Messi and Ronaldo and load of other good players. Erik Huseklepp the former Portsmouth player did me in, he was rapid, and done me.

My strongest team I can play is, 4-2-2-2 formation...

Valdes

Jesus Gamez, Pique, Albiol, Alba

Alonso, Busquets

Mata, Silva

Torres, Soldado

Subs - De Gea, Enrique, Victor Ruiz, Javi Martinez, Cazorla, Villa, Negredo.

Also got the likes of Montoya, Arteta, Navas, Pedro, Callejon and quite a few more I probably forgot.

Correct, the guy with the Silver Norway side was far better than the guy who had Messi and Ronaldo and load of other good players. Erik Huseklepp the former Portsmouth player did me in, he was rapid, and done me.

My strongest team I can play is, 4-2-2-2 formation...

Valdes

Jesus Gamez, Pique, Albiol, Alba

Alonso, Busquets

Mata, Silva

Torres, Soldado

Subs - De Gea, Enrique, Victor Ruiz, Javi Martinez, Cazorla, Villa, Negredo.

Also got the likes of Montoya, Arteta, Navas, Pedro, Callejon and quite a few more I probably forgot.

Smart team that.

Gonna have a quick blast now seeing as this earache seems intent on keeping me awake.

Why on earth is he worth that much?

He's got pace which automatically makes his value five hundred times better.

In fairness, he's class, but just had to have a quick snipe at the stupid prices people pay for just pacey players whilst I had a chance. lol

Fvck this, either division one has got stupidly hard or I've turned awful, I can't even stay up in it anymore.

Archived